Citations for "A note on income tax evasion, labor supply, and nonlinear tax schedules"
by Pencavel, John H.
- Fortin, B. & Lemieux, T. & Frechette, P., 1990.
"An Empirical Model Of Labor Supply In The Underground Economy.,"
9005, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Bernard Fortin & Thomas Lemieux & Pierre Frechette, 1990. "An Empirical Model of Labor Supply in the Underground Economy," NBER Working Papers 3392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucian-Liviu ALBU, .
"A Model to Estimate Informal Economy at Regional Level: Theoretical and Empirical Investigation,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 2007. "A model to estimate informal economy at regional level: Theoretical and empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 3760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil, 2012.
"Experimental Evidence on the Relationship between Tax Evasion Opportunities and Labor Supply,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6914, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil, 2014. "Experimental evidence on the relationship between tax evasion opportunities and labor supply," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 48-70.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil, 2013. "Experimental Evidence on the Relationship between Tax Evasion Opportunities and Labor Supply," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80041, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Philipp Doerrenberg & Denvil Duncan, 2012. "Experimental Evidence on the Relationship between Tax Evasion Opportunities and Labor Supply," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 03-10, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Gideon Yaniv, 1999. "Tax Evasion, Risky Laundering, and Optimal Deterrence Policy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 27-38, February.
- Frank Cowell, 2003.
"Sticks and carrots,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2046, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A Cowell, 2003. "Sticks and Carrots," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 68, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2015.
"Income tax buyouts and income tax evasion,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 120-143, February.
- Joel Slemrod & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2000.
"Tax Avoidance, Evasion, and Administration,"
NBER Working Papers
7473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Théret & Didier Uri, 1988. "La courbe de Laffer dix ans après : un essai de bilan critique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(4), pages 753-808.
- K. L. Glen Ueng & C. C. Yang, 2006. "Tax Evasion and Government Size - A Micro-Political Theory," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 2(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Agnar Sandmo, 2012. "An evasive topic: theorizing about the hidden economy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 5-24, February.
- גדעון יניב, 1994. "שתי הערות על העלמת הכנסות (באנגלית)," Working Papers 294, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Kim, Sangheon, 2008. "Does political intention affect tax evasion?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 401-415.
- David E. A. Giles & Gugsa T. Werkneh & Betty J. Johnson, 1999.
"Asymmetric Responses of the Underground Economy to Tax Changes: Evidence From New Zealand Data,"
Econometrics Working Papers
9911, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Giles, David E A & Werkneh, Gugsa T & Johnson, Betty J, 2001. "Asymmetric Responses of the Underground Economy to Tax Changes: Evidence from New Zealand Data," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 77(237), pages 148-59, June.
- E Gahramanov, 2009. "The Theoretical Analysis of Income Tax Evasion Revisited," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 14(1), pages 35-42, March.
- Trandel, Greg & Snow, Arthur, 1999. "Progressive income taxation and the underground economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 217-222, February.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2013.
"Relative Consumption and Tax Evasion,"
IAAEU Discussion Papers
201301, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Mukhtar Ali & H. Cecil & James Knoblett, 2001. "The effects of tax rates and enforcement policies on taxpayer compliance: A study of self-employed taxpayers," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 29(2), pages 186-202, June.
- Eduardo Engel & James R. Hines Jr., 1998.
"Understanding Tax Evasion Dynamics,"
Documentos de Trabajo
47, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & James R. Hines, Jr., 1999. "Understanding Tax Evasion Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 6903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Engel & James Hines, 2000. "Understanding Tax Evasion Dynamics," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1117, Econometric Society.
- Paulus, Alari, 2015. "Tax evasion and measurement error: An econometric analysis of survey data linked with tax records," ISER Working Paper Series 2015-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 2003. "Underground economy modelling: simple models with complicated dynamics," MPRA Paper 12447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucian Liviu ALBU & Ion GHIZDEANU & Mărioara IORDAN, 2008. "Informal Economic Estimation Models at Macroeconomic Level. Some Theoretical and Methodologial Considerations," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 177-190.
- Kalina Koleva, 2005. "A la recherche de l'administration fiscale optimale : l'approche par les coûts d'efficience," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05050, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- repec:tur:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Mark Rider, 2003. "Multiple Modes of Tax Evasion: Theory and Evidence from the TCMP," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0306, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Alejandro Esteller & Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew Rablen, 2016. "Taxing high-income earners: tax avoidance and mobility," IFS Working Papers W16/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Laura Sour, 2004. "An Economic Model of Tax Compliance with Individual Morality and Group Conformity," Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA, , vol. 0(1), pages 43-61, January-J.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00195354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simone Pellegrino & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2008. "The Runaway Taxpayer or: Is Prior Tax Notice Effective against Scofflaws?," Working papers 01, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Helen V. Tauchen & Ann Dryden Witte & Kurt J. Beron, 1989. "Tax Compliance: An Investigation Using Individual TCMP Data," NBER Working Papers 3078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filer, Randall K. & Hanousek, Jan & Lichard, Tomáš & Torosyan, Karine, 2016. ""Flattening" the Tax Evasion: Evidence from the Post-Communist Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 11229, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2012.
"Human Capital Formation and Tax Evasion,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3719, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alejandro Esteller-More, 2004.
"Tax Evasion in Interrelated Taxes,"
- David E. A. Giles & Betty J. Johnson, 2000.
"Taxes, Risk-Aversion, and the Size of the Underground Economy: A Nonparametric Analysis With New Zealand Data,"
Econometrics Working Papers
0006, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- David E. A. Giles & Betty J. Johnson, 1999. "Taxes, Risk-Aversion, and the Size of the Underground Economy: A Nonparametric Analysis With New Zealand Data," Econometrics Working Papers 9910, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2014. "Tax Evasion by Individuals," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201409, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Dan Andrews & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Åsa Johansson, 2011. "Towards a Better Understanding of the Informal Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 873, OECD Publishing.
- Marcelo Caffera & Carlos Chávez & Analia Ardente, 2013. "Does the structure of the fine matter?," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1305, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Emilio Albi Ibáñez, 1988. "Elusión y evasión fiscales (La investigación económica)," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 88-27, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Sour, Laura, 2004. "An Economic Model of Tax Compliance with Individual Morality and Group Conformity," MPRA Paper 50334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger N. Waud, 1985. "Tax Aversion, Deficits and the Tax Rate-Tax Revenue Relationship," NBER Working Papers 1533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mukherji, Nivedita, 2004. "Government policies and graft in an economy with endogenous labor supply," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 423-434, February.
- Isilda Mara & Edlira Narazani, 2011. "The Effects of Flat Tax on Inequality and Informal Employment: The Case of Albania," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 94, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.