Rewards Versus Penalties: on a New Policy against Tax Evasion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence B. Lindsey, 1987. "Capital Gains Rates, Realizations, and Revenues," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 69-100 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:mes:challe:v:31:y:1988:i:4:p:56-58 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tan, Lin Mei, 1999. "Taxpayers' preference for type of advice from tax practitioner: A preliminary examination," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 431-447, August.
- Sascha Hokamp & Götz Seibold, 2014.
"Tax Compliance and Public Goods Provision. An Agent-based Econophysics Approach,"
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics,
CEJEME, vol. 6(4), pages 217-236, December.
- S. Hokamp & G. Seibold, 2014. "Tax Compliance and Public Goods Provision -- An Agent-based Econophysics Approach," Papers 1409.8528, arXiv.org.
- M. Fabbri & P. N. Barbieri & M. Bigoni, 2016.
"Ride Your Luck! A Field Experiment on Lottery-based Incentives for Compliance,"
wp1089, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fabbri, Marco & Nicola Barbieri, Paolo & Bigoni, Maria, 2016. "Ride Your Luck!A Field Experiment on Lotterybased Incentives for Compliance," Working Papers in Economics 678, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Cécile Bazart & Michael Pickhardt, 2009. "Fighting Income Tax Evasion with Positive Rewards: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 09-01, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2009.
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Rewarding Honest Taxpayers? Evidence on the Impact of Rewards from Field Experiments," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Pickhardt, Michael & Prinz, Aloys, 2014. "Behavioral dynamics of tax evasion – A survey," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-19.
- Kastlunger, Barbara & Kirchler, Erich & Mittone, Luigi & Pitters, Julia, 2009. "Sequences of audits, tax compliance, and taxpaying strategies," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 405-418, June.
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, 2006.
"Tax Compliance as the Result of a Psychological Tax Contract: The Role of Incentives and Responsive Regulation,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2006-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "Tax Compliance as the Result of a Psychological Tax Contract: The Role of Incentives and Responsive Regulation," IEW - Working Papers 287, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dr Ken Devos, 2013. "Do Penalties And Enforcement Measures Make Taxpayers More Compliant? The View Of Australian Tax Evaders," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 12(1), pages 1-9, July.
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Tax Evasion, Tax Amnesties and the Psychological Tax Contract," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0729, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Yuki Yano & David Blandford, 2009. "Use of Compliance Rewards in Agri-environmental Schemes," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 530-545.
- William F. Fox & Matthew N. Murray, 2014.
"Taxing the small: Fostering tax compliance among small enterprises in developing countries,"
Chapters,in: Taxation and Development: The Weakest Link?, chapter 6, pages 170-192
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- William F. Fox & Matthew Murray, 2013. "Taxing the Small: Fostering Tax Compliance Among Small Enterprises in Developing Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1310, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- James, Simon & Alley, Clinton, 2002. "Tax compliance, self-assessment and tax administration," MPRA Paper 26906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Park, Chang-Gyun & Hyun, Jin Kwon, 2003. "Examining the determinants of tax compliance by experimental data: a case of Korea," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 673-684, November.
- James, Simon & Edwards, Alison, 2010. "An annotated bibliography of tax compliance and tax compliance costs," MPRA Paper 26106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:19:y:1991:i:1:p:67-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .