Two comments on tax evasion
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Slemrod, Joel & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1987.
" The Optimal Size of a Tax Collection Agency,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(2), pages 183-192.
- Joel Slemrod & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 1985. "The Optimal Size of a Tax Collection Agency," NBER Working Papers 1759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cécile Bazart, 2002. "Les comportements de fraude fiscale. Le face à face contribuables — administration fiscale," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 16(4), pages 171-212.
- Bazart, C., 2001. "Les comportements de fraude fiscale : le face-à-face contribuables - administration fiscale," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 01.06.22, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Ralph-C Bayer, 2004. "Moral Constraints and the Evasion of Income Tax," School of Economics Working Papers 2004-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ralph C Bayer, 2004. "Moral constraints and the evasion of income tax," Public Economics 0412008, EconWPA.
- Roger N. Waud, 1985. "Tax Aversion, Deficits and the Tax Rate-Tax Revenue Relationship," NBER Working Papers 1533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnar Sandmo, 2010. "Uncertainty in the Theory of Public Finance," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 35(1), pages 1-18, June.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2013. "Human Capital Formation And Tax Evasion," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 91-105, 01.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2012. "Human Capital Formation and Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 3719, CESifo Group Munich.
- Waud, Roger N, 1988. "Tax Aversion, Optimal Tax Rates, and Indexation," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 43(2), pages 310-325.
- Roger N. Waud, 1988. "Tax Aversion, Optimal Tax Rates, and Indexation," NBER Working Papers 2643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Engel & James R. Hines Jr., 1998. "Understanding Tax Evasion Dynamics," Documentos de Trabajo 47, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Eduardo Engel & James Hines, 2000. "Understanding Tax Evasion Dynamics," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1117, Econometric Society.
- Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & James R. Hines, Jr., 1999. "Understanding Tax Evasion Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 6903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F. & Wilde, Louis L., 1985. "Income tax compliance in a principal-agent framework," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Ralph-C Bayer, 2003. "Income Tax Evasion with Morally Constraint Taxpayers: The Role of Evasion Opportunities and Evasion Cost," School of Economics Working Papers 2003-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Emilio Albi Ibáñez, 1988. "Elusión y evasión fiscales (La investigación económica)," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 88-27, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Sokolovskyi, Dmytro & Sokolovska, Olena, 2016. "Tax burden optimization on economic agents by modeling interaction in the taxation system," MPRA Paper 71110, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2016.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Mark Rider, 2003. "Multiple Modes of Tax Evasion: Theory and Evidence from the TCMP," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0306, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Weinreich, Daniel, 2013. "Fair tax evasion and majority voting over redistributive taxation," MPRA Paper 48919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James, Simon & Edwards, Alison, 2010. "An annotated bibliography of tax compliance and tax compliance costs," MPRA Paper 26106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:13:y:1980:i:3:p:389-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed