Tax Evasion and Presumptive Taxation Methods. A Case Study in Italy: Sector Studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Snow, Arthur & Warren, Ronald Jr., 2005. "Tax evasion under random audits with uncertain detection," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 97-100, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosella Levaggi & Francesco Menoncin, 2015. "Dynamic Tax Evasion with Audits based on Conspicuous Consumption," Working papers 33, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Rosella Levaggi & Francesco Menoncin, 2016. "Dynamic tax evasion with audits based on visible consumption," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 131-146, October.
More about this item
Keywordstax evasion; cut-off policy; noncooperative games; asymmetric information;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-12-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2011-12-13 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-IUE-2011-12-13 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2011-12-13 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-12-13 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:201120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.