Report NEP-IUE-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akay, Alpaslan & Khamis, Melanie, 2011. "The Persistence of Informality: Evidence from Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6163, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Azuara, Oliver & Marinescu, Ioana, 2011. "Informality and the expansion of social protection programs," MPRA Paper 35073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Grimm & Jann Lay & François Roubaud & Julia Vaillant, 2011. "Informal Sector Dynamics In Times Of Fragile Growth: The Case Of Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2011/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2011. "Intergenerational transmission of self-employed status in the informal sector: a constrained choice or better income prospects? Evidence from seven West-African countries," Working Papers DT/2011/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Dinkelman, Taryn & Ranchhod, Vimal, 2011. "Evidence on the impact of minimum wage laws in an informal sector: Domestic workers in South Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 8682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Salvatore Capasso & Tullio Jappelli, 2011. "Financial Development and the Underground Economy," CSEF Working Papers 298, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Theilen, Bernd, 2011. "Does the EU financing system contribute to shadow economic activity?," Working Papers 2072/169685, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Michael Pickhardt & Goetz Seibold, 2011. "Income Tax Evasion Dynamics: Evidence from an Agent-based Econophysics Model," Papers 1112.0233, arXiv.org.
- Boryana Madzharova, 2011. "The Effect of Low Corporate Tax Rate on Payroll Tax Evasion," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp448, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- G. Pulina, 2011. "Tax Evasion and Presumptive Taxation Methods. A Case Study in Italy: Sector Studies," Working Paper CRENoS 201120, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011. "Compliance with the Institutional Wage in Dualistic Models," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Antonella Mennella, 2011. "Informal social networks, organised crime and local labour market," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0126, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Mo, Pak Hung, 2011. "International Human Trafficking: Theory and Solution," MPRA Paper 35104, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2011.