Citations for "Economic determinants and consequences of self-reported work disability"
by Chirikos, Thomas N. & Nestel, Gilbert
- Kreider, Brent & Pepper, John V., 2007.
"Disability and Employment: Reevaluating the Evidence in Light of Reporting Errors,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 432-441, June.
- Kreider, Brent & Pepper, John V., 2003. "Disability and Employment: Reevaluating the Evidence in Light of Reporting Errors," Staff General Research Papers 10229, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marjorie L. Baldwin & Edward J. Schumacher, .
"Job Mobility among Workers with Disabilities,"
9805, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- repec:mpr:mprres:975 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan L. Ettner & Richard G. Frank & Ronald C. Kessler, 1997. "The Impact of Psychiatric Disorders on Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 5989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Pagán-Rodríguez, 2010. "Onset of disability and life satisfaction: evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 471-485, October.
- Dwyer, Debra Sabatini & Mitchell, Olivia S., 1999.
"Health problems as determinants of retirement: Are self-rated measures endogenous?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 173-193, April.
- Debra Sabatini Dwyer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1998. "Health Problems as Determinants of Retirement: Are Self-Rated Measures Endogenous?," NBER Working Papers 6503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Debra S. Dwyer & Olivia S. Mitchell, . "Health Problems as Determinants of Retirement: Are Self-Rated Measures Endogenous?," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-7, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2006.
"Award errors and permanent disability benefits in Spain,"
Economics Working Papers
966, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Jose M. Labeaga & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2007. "Award errors and permanent disability benefits in Spain," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Cristina Vilaplana, 2006. "Award Errors and Permanent Disability Benefits in Spain," Working Papers 2006-18, FEDEA.
- Mark E. Votruba, 2003. "Social Security And Retirees’ Decision To Work," Working Papers 107, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Hamaaki, Junya & Noguchi, Haruko, 2013. "The Impact of Health Problems on Income of the Elderly in Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 599, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Courtney C. Coile, 2004. "Health Shocks and Couples' Labor Supply Decisions," NBER Working Papers 10810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pagán, Ricardo, 2013. "Time allocation of disabled individuals," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 80-93.
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto, 2014.
"Health Status and the Allocation of Time: Cross-Country Evidence from Europe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8634, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, Jose Alberto, 2015. "Health status and the allocation of time: Cross-country evidence from Europe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 188-203.
- Pagán Rodríguez, Ricardo, 2007. "Dynamic Analysis of Disability in Spain Using the European Community Household Panel/Análisis dinámico de la discapacidad en España con el Panel de Hogares de la Unión Europea," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 499-522, Abril.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Mary C. Daly, 1998. "Disability and work: the experiences of American and German men," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 17-29.
- Ricardo Pagán, 2013. "Job Satisfaction and Domains of Job Satisfaction for Older Workers with Disabilities in Europe," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 861-891, June.
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2004. "Health and Retirement. An Update of the Literature," Discussion Papers 932, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ricardo Pagán-Rodríguez, 2013. "Being Under Time Pressure: The Case of Workers with Disabilities," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 831-840, December.
- Groot, Wim, 2000. "Adaptation and scale of reference bias in self-assessments of quality of life," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 403-420, May.
- Kerry McGeary, 2009. "How do health shocks influence retirement decisions?," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 307-321, September.
- Veronesi, Marcella, 2007. "Environmental Risk Factors, Health and the Labor Market Response of Married Men and Women in the United States," Working Papers 98552, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2008-29 is not listed on IDEAS