Citations for "Buy-price English auction"
by Hidvegi, Zoltan & Wang, Wenli & Whinston, Andrew B.
- Che, XiaoGang, 2010. "Internet Auctions with a Temporary Buyout Option," Working Papers 2010-07, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta & Kröger, Sabine, 2005.
"Price formation in a sequential selling mechanism,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
92, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Sha Luo, 2009. "Price Dispersion in the Online Auction Markets," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Nicholas Shunda, 2007.
"Auctions with a Buy Price: The Case of Reference-Dependent Preferences,"
2007-42, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Shunda, Nicholas, 2009. "Auctions with a buy price: The case of reference-dependent preferences," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 645-664, November.
- Bauner, Christoph, 2015. "Mechanism choice and the buy-it-now auction: A structural model of competing buyers and sellers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 19-31.
- René Kirkegaard & Per Baltzer Overgaard, 2005.
"Pre-Auction Offers in Asymmetric First-Price and Second-Price Auctions,"
CIE Discussion Papers
2005-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Kirkegaard, René & Overgaard, Per Baltzer, 2008. "Pre-auction offers in asymmetric first-price and second-price auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 145-165, May.
- Kirkegaard, René & Per Baltzer Overgaard, 2005. "Pre-Auction Offers in Asymmetric First-Price and Second-Price Auctions," Economics Working Papers 2005-17, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Matzke, Andreas & Volling, Thomas & Spengler, Thomas S., 2016. "Upgrade auctions in build-to-order manufacturing with loss-averse customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(2), pages 470-479.
- Shunda, Nicholas, 2009.
"Auctioning with Aspirations: Keep Them Low (Enough),"
16242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Shunda, 2009. "Auctioning with Aspirations: Keep Them Low (Enough)," Alumni working papers 2009-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jérémie Gallien & Shobhit Gupta, 2007. "Temporary and Permanent Buyout Prices in Online Auctions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(5), pages 814-833, May.
- Subir Bose & Arup Daripa, 2009. "Optimal sale across venues and auctions with a buy-now option," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(1), pages 137-168, January.
- Sun, Daewon, 2008. "Dual mechanism for an online retailer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 903-921, June.
- Inami, Yusuke, 2011. "The buy price in auctions with discrete type distributions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Chen, Kong-Pin & Liu, Yu-Sheng & Yu, Ya-Ting, 2012. "The Seller's listing strategy in online auctions: evidence from eBay," MPRA Paper 38369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Che, XiaoGang, 2011. "Internet auctions with a temporary buyout option," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 268-271, March.
- Mark Lasky, 2007. "Output, Investment, and Growth in a World of Putty-Clay: Working Paper 2007-07," Working Papers 18701, Congressional Budget Office.
- Kevin Hasker & Robin Sickles, 2010. "eBay in the Economic Literature: Analysis of an Auction Marketplace," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 37(1), pages 3-42, August.
- Yusuke Inami, 2008. "The Buy Price in Auctions with Discrete Type Distributions," KIER Working Papers 657, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Dmitry Shapiro, 2011. "Profitability of the Name-Your-Own-Price Channel in the Case of Risk-Averse Buyers," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 290-304, 03-04.
- Che, Xiaogang, 2009. "Internet auctions with a temporary buyout option," MPRA Paper 18444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hummel, Patrick, 2015. "Simultaneous use of auctions and posted prices," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 269-284.