Citations for "Entrepreneurship and the initial size of firms"
by Cooper, Arnold C. & Woo, Carolyn Y. & Dunkelberg, William C.
- André van Stel & Andrew Burke, 2008.
"The Entrepreneurial Adjustment Process in Disequilibrium,"
Scales Research Reports
H200809, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Andrew Burke & André van Stel, 2009. "The Entrepreneurial Adjustment Process in Disequilibrium," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-005/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cacciolatti, Luca & Wan, Tingting, 2012. "A Study of Small Business Owners’ Personal Characteristics and the Use of Marketing Information in the Food and Drink Industry: A Resource-Based Perspective," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(2).
- Chow Kong Wing, Clement & Fung Ka Yiu, Michael, 1996. "Firm dynamics and industrialization in the chinese economy in transition: Implications for small business policy," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 489-505, November.
- Ostgaard, Tone A. & Birley, Sue, 1996. "New venture growth and personal networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 37-50, May.
- Haber, Sigal & Reichel, Arie, 2007. "The cumulative nature of the entrepreneurial process: The contribution of human capital, planning and environment resources to small venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 119-145, January.
- Cassar, Gavin, 2014. "Industry and startup experience on entrepreneur forecast performance in new firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 137-151.
- Mehmet Turan & Ali Kara, 2007. "An exploratory study of characteristics and attributes of Turkish entrepreneurs: A cross-country comparison to Irish entrepreneurs," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 25-46, June.
- Pamela Mueller, 2005. "Exploring the Knowledge Filter - How Entrepreneurship and University-Industry Relations Drive Economic Growth," ERSA conference papers ersa05p610, European Regional Science Association.
- Alicia M. Robb & John D. Wolken, 2002. "Firm, owner, and financing characteristics: differences between female- and male-owned small businesses," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James J. Chrisman & W.E. McMullan & J. Kirk Ring & Daniel T. Holt, 2012. "Purpose – The purpose of this paper is to apply the theory of guided preparation to investigate the relative impact of outside counseling assistance and entrepreneurship courses on new venture creatio," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(4), pages 63-83, April.
- Watson, John, 2007. "Modeling the relationship between networking and firm performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 852-874, November.
- Cassar, Gavin, 2006. "Entrepreneur opportunity costs and intended venture growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 610-632, September.
- Zahra, Shaker A., 1996. "Technology strategy and new venture performance: A study of corporate-sponsored and independent biotechnology ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 289-321, July.
- Sölvell, Ingela, 2009. "Beyond Human Capital - The application of human capital in new venture development," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2009:6, Stockholm School of Economics.
- van Stel, Andre & Storey, David, 2002. "Entrepreneurial growth in British regions 1980-1998," ERSA conference papers ersa02p243, European Regional Science Association.
- Balabanis, George I. & Katsikea, Eva. S., 2003. "Being an entrepreneurial exporter: does it pay?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 233-252, April.
- Liliana Doganova, 2009. "Entrepreneurship as a process of collective exploration," Post-Print halshs-00431695, HAL.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard Roberts, 2014.
"Business experience and start-up size: Buying more lottery tickets next time around?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 529-547, October.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard G. Roberts & David J. Storey, 2012. "Business Experience and Start-up Size: Buying More Lottery Tickets Next Time Around?," SPRU Working Paper Series 203, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Fairchild, Gregory B., 2010. "Intergenerational ethnic enclave influences on the likelihood of being self-employed," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 290-304, May.
- Bates, Timothy, 1995. "Self-employment entry across industry groups," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 143-156, March.
- Alicia M. Robb, 2002. "Small Business Financing: Differences Between Young and Old Firms," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 7(2), pages 45-64, Summer.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2009.
""I Want to, But I Also Need to": Start-Ups Resulting from Opportunity and Necessity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4661, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2009. ""I Want to, But I also Need to": Start-Ups Resulting from Opportunity and Necessity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 966, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Colombo, Luca & Dawid, Herbert, 2016.
"Complementary assets, start-ups and incentives to innovate,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 177-190.
- Luca Colombo & Herbert Dawid, 2008. "Complementary Assets, Start-Ups and Incentives to Innovate," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0080, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Chung, Hsien-Jui & Chen, Chun-Chung & Hsieh, Tsun-Jui, 2007. "First geographic expansion of startup firms: Initial size and entry timing effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 388-395, April.
- Klaesson , Johan & Karlsson, Charlie, 2014. "Market potential, start-up size and the survival of new firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 384, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Chrisman, James J. & McMullan, Ed & Hall, Jeremy, 2005. "The influence of guided preparation on the long-term performance of new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 769-791, November.
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Folta, Timothy B. & Woo, Carolyn, 1995. "Entrepreneurial information search," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 107-120, March.
- Westhead, Paul & Wright, Mike, 1998. "Novice, portfolio, and serial founders: are they different?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 173-204, May.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006.
"Entrepreneurship and the Process of Firms’ Entry, Survival and Growth,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and the process of firms’ entry, survival and growth," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 455-488, June.
- Levesque, Moren & Minniti, Maria, 2006. "The effect of aging on entrepreneurial behavior," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 177-194, March.
- Shrader, Rodney C. & Simon, Mark, 1997. "Corporate versus independent new ventures: Resource, strategy, and performance differences," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 47-66, January.
- Jiatao Li, 2013. "The internationalization of entrepreneurial firms from emerging economies: The roles of institutional transitions and market opportunities," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 158-171, June.
- Deniz Ucbasaran & Mike Wright & Paul Westhead, 2006. "Entrepreneurial Entry, Exit and Re-Entry: The Extent and Nature of Opportunity Identification," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.