Citations for "The social value of crime?"
by Lewin, Jeff L. & Trumbull, William N.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2009. "Deterrence and Incapacitation Models of Criminal Punishment: Can the Twain Meet?," Working papers 2009-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Tim Friehe, 2009. "Escalating penalties for repeat offenders: a note on the role of information," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 165-183, June.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2009.
"Deterred or Detained? A Unified Model of Criminal Punishment,"
2009-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Miceli Thomas J., 2012. "Deterred or Detained? A Unified Model of Criminal Punishment," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Daniel Sutter, 1997. "Enforcing Constitutional Constraints," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 139-150, June.
- Langlais, Eric, 2006.
"Detection avoidance and deterrence: some paradoxical arithmetics,"
1148, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2006.
- Eric Langlais, 2008. "Detection Avoidance and Deterrence: Some Paradoxical Arithmetic," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(3), pages 371-382, 06.
- Eric Langlais, 2007. "Detection avoidance and deterrence: some paradoxical arithmetics," Working Papers of BETA 2007-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe, 2012.
"Private Protection against Crime when Property Value is Private Information,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3888, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2013. "Private protection against crime when property value is private information," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 73-79.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2013. "Private protection against crime when property value is private information," DICE Discussion Papers 91, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Langlais, Eric, 2009.
"les criminels aiment-ils le risque ?
[Are criminals risk-seeking individulas ?]," MPRA Paper 14892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garoupa, Nuno, 2001.
"Optimal magnitude and probability of fines,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1765-1771, October.
- Éric Langlais, 2010. "Les criminels aiment-ils le risque ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 61(2), pages 263-280.
- Veisten, Knut & Stefan, Christian & Winkelbauer, Martin, 2013. "Standing in cost-benefit analysis of road safety measures: A case of speed enforcement vs. speed change," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 269-274.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2012. "Escalating Interest in Escalating Penalties," Working papers 2012-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Eide, Erling & Rubin, Paul H. & Shepherd, Joanna M., 2006. "Economics of Crime," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 2(3), pages 205-279, December.
- Hasen, Richard L. & McAdams, Richard H., 1997. "The surprisingly complex case against theft," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 367-378, September.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 2005.
"The Theory of Public Enforcement of Law,"
05-004, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Taylor, Robert, 1995. "A game theoretic model of gun control," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 269-288, September.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2011. "The Use of Economics for Understanding Law: An Economist's View of the Cathedral," Working papers 2011-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Éric Langlais & Marie Obidzinski, 2014. "The structure of fi nes in the light of political competition," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-59, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Elvik, Rune, 2006. "Are individual preferences always a legitimate basis for evaluating the costs and benefits of public policy?: The case of road traffic law enforcement," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 379-385, September.
- Singh, Rupinder, 2000. "Bank Regulation, Compliance and Enforcement," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Luigi Alberto Franzoni, 1995. "Prosecutorial Discretion and Criminal Deterrence," Working Papers 234, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mann, Stefan & Wustemann, Henry, 2008. "Multifunctionality and a new focus on externalities," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 293-307, February.
- Grepperud, Sverre, 2009. "Medical errors: Getting the incentives right," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2003:10, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.