Citations for "Saving-investment associations and capital mobility On the evidence from Japanese regional data"
by Dekle, Robert
- Attila Csajbók (ed.) & Ágnes Csermely (ed.), 2002. "Adopting the euro in Hungary: expected costs, benefits and timing," MNB Occasional Papers 2002/24, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Jun Nagayasu, 2013. "A dynamic factor approach to domestic capital mobility," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 685-700, April.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris, 2009. "A survey of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: What has been done and where we stand," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 64-76, June.
- Masao Ogaki & Nelson Mark & Donggyu Sul, 2004.
"Dynamic Seemingly Unrelated Cointegrating Regression,"
04-02, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Nelson C. Mark & Masao Ogaki & Donggyu Sul, 2005. "Dynamic Seemingly Unrelated Cointegrating Regressions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 797-820.
- Nelson C. Mark & Masao Ogaki & Donggyu Sul, 2003. "Dynamic Seemingly Unrelated Cointegrating Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jérôme Héricourt & Mathilde Maurel, 2005.
"A new look at the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle : an "European-Regional" perspective,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
j05070, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jérome Hericourt & Mathilde Maurel, 2006. "A new look at the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: a European-regional perspective," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 49(2), pages 147-168.
- Jérôme Héricourt & Mathilde Maurel, 2005. "A new look at the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle : an "European-regional" perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00196383, HAL.
- Yannick BINEAU, . "A Empirical Assessment of the Feldstein and Horioka Literature," EcoMod2010 259600030, EcoMod.
- John F. Helliwell, 2004.
"Demographic changes and international factor mobility,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 369-420.
- John F. Helliwell, 2004. "Demographic Changes and International Factor Mobility," NBER Working Papers 10945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Ralph C. Bryant & Gary Burtless, 2004. "The Impact of Aging on Financial Markets and the Economy: A Survey," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 2004-23, Center for Retirement Research.
- Shigeyuki Hamori, 2007. "International Capital Flows and the Frankel-Dooley-Mathieson Puzzle," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(19), pages 1-12.
- Yan, Isabel K. & Chan, Kenneth S. & Dang, Vinh Q.T. & Lai, Jennifer T., 2011.
"Regional Capital Mobility in China: 1978-2006,"
35217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piotr Misztal, 2011. "The Feldstein-Horioka Hypothesis in Countries with Varied Levels of Economic Development," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 5(2), June.
- Ho, Tsung-Wu, 2003. "The saving-retention coefficient and country-size: The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle reconsidered," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 387-396, September.
- Lai, Jennifer T. & McNelis, Paul D. & Yan, Isabel K.M., 2013. "Regional capital mobility in China: Economic reform with limited financial integration," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 493-503.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Genevieve Boyreau-Debray, 2004. "Can China Grow Faster? a Diagnosison the Fragmentation of the Domestic Capital Market," IMF Working Papers 04/76, International Monetary Fund.
- AndrÃ© Mollick, 1999. "Current Account and Fiscal Policy in Japan: 1885â€“1991," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 185-201, May.
- Daniel Levy, 2000.
"Investment-Saving Comovement and Capital Mobility: Evidence from Century Long U.S. Time Series,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(1), pages 100-137, January.
- Daniel Levy, 2005. "Investment-Saving Comovement and Capital Mobility: Evidence from Century Long U.S. Time Series," International Finance 0505006, EconWPA, revised 16 May 2005.
- Yoshihiro, Hashiguchi & Shigeyuki, Hamori, 2009.
"Saving-Investment Relationship and Capital Mobility:Evidence from Chinese Provincial Data, 1980—2007,"
17357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshihiro Hashiguchi & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2009. "Saving-Investment Relationship and Capital Mobility: Evidence from Chinese Provincial Data, 1980—2007," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1981-1989.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00196383 is not listed on IDEAS
- Decressin, Jörg & Disyatat, Piti, 2008. "Productivity shocks and the current account: An alternative perspective of capital market integration," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 897-914, October.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2010. "Domestic Capital Mobility: A Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 27720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Slavov, Slavi T., 2009. "Do common currencies facilitate the net flow of capital among countries?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 124-144, August.