Saving-Investment Relationship and Capital Mobility:Evidence from Chinese Provincial Data, 1980—2007
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yoshihiro Hashiguchi & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2009. "Saving-Investment Relationship and Capital Mobility: Evidence from Chinese Provincial Data, 1980—2007," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1981-1989.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Dekle, Robert, 1996.
"Saving-investment associations and capital mobility On the evidence from Japanese regional data,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 53-72, August.
- Robert Dekle, 1995. "Saving-investment associations and capital mobility on the evidence from Japanese regional data," International Finance Discussion Papers 496, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shang-Jin Wei & Genevieve Boyreau-Debray, 2004. "Can China Grow Faster? A Diagnosis of the Fragmentation of Its Domestic Capital Market," IMF Working Papers 04/76, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Shoukun, 2016. "China's interregional capital mobility: A spatial econometric estimation," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 114-128.
More about this item
KeywordsSaving-Investment Relationship; Capital Mobility; Chinese Provincial Data; Feldstein-Horioka puzzle;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2009-09-26 (China)
- NEP-TRA-2009-09-26 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .