Citations for "The demand for commercial bank loans and the lending rate"
by Fase, M. M. G.
- Frömmel, Michael & Schmidt, Torsten, 2006.
"Bank Lending and Asset Prices in the Euro Area,"
RWI Discussion Papers
42, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (RWI).
- Oliver Hülsewig & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2005.
"Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment Based on Matching Impulse Responses,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1380, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hulsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershauser, Timo, 2006. "Bank loan supply and monetary policy transmission in Germany: An assessment based on matching impulse responses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2893-2910, October.
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2006. "Bank loan supply and monetary policy transmission in Germany: An assessment based on matching impulse responses," Munich Reprints in Economics 19432, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2004. "Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment based on Matching Impulse Responses," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 54, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Oliver Hülsewig & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2005. "Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment Based on Matching Impulse Responses," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Papers No.14, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Mojon, Benoît, 2000. "Financial structure and the interest rate channel of ECB monetary policy," Working Paper Series 0040, European Central Bank.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2015.
"The Intertwining of financialisation and financial instability,"
Sciences Po publications
2015-14, Sciences Po.
- Jerome Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2015. "The intertwining of financialisation and financial instability," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-14, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2015. "The Intertwining of financialisation and financial instability," Working Papers hal-01157936, HAL.
- Dilip M. Nachane & Prasad P. Ranade, 2005. ""Relationship Banking" And The Credit Market In India : An Empirical Analysis," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22371, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Helen Higgs & Andrew C. Worthington, 2011. "Price and income elasticity of Australian retail finance: An autoregressive distributed lag (ARDL) approach," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201117, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Jan Jacobs & Jan Kakes, 2000. "Credit demand asymmetry in the Netherlands 1983-1997," MEB Series (discontinued) 2000-11, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- W.H.J. Hassink & M. van Leuvensteijn, 2003.
"Price-settings and Price Dispersion in the Dutch Mortgage Market,"
03-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & Wolter Hassink, 2003. "Price-setting and price dispersion in the Dutch mortgage market," CPB Discussion Paper 21, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- de Mello, Luiz & Pisu, Mauro, 2010.
"The bank lending channel of monetary transmission in Brazil: A VECM approach,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 50-60, February.
- Luiz de Mello & Mauro Pisu, 2009. "The Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Transmission in Brazil: A VECM Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 711, OECD Publishing.
- Oliver Hülsewig & Peter Winker & Andreas Worms, 2004. "Bank Lending and Monetary Policy Transmission: A VECM Analysis for Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 224(5), pages 511-529, September.
- repec:use:tkiwps:077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calza, Alessandro & Manrique, Marta & Sousa, João, 2003. "Aggregate loans to the euro area private sector," Working Paper Series 0202, European Central Bank.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Thomas Vlassopoulos, 2007.
"The Interaction between Mortgage Financing and Housing Prices in Greece,"
58, Bank of Greece.
- Sophocles Brissimis & Thomas Vlassopoulos, 2009. "The Interaction between Mortgage Financing and Housing Prices in Greece," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 146-164, August.
- Fitzpatrick, Trevor & McQuinn, Kieran, 2004.
"House Prices and Mortgage Credit: Empirical Evidence for Ireland,"
Research Technical Papers
5/RT/04, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Trevor Fitzpatrick & Kieran Mcquinn, 2007. "House Prices And Mortgage Credit: Empirical Evidence For Ireland," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 75(1), pages 82-103, 01.
- Ishikawa, Daisuke & Tsutsui, Yoshiro, 2013. "Credit crunch and its spatial differences in Japan's lost decade: What can we learn from it?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 41-52.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Hofmann, Boris & Worms, Andreas, 2006.
"Macroeconomic fluctuations and bank lending: evidence for Germany and the euro area,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2006,34, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Sandra Eickmeier & Boris Hofmann & Andreas Worms, 2009. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations and Bank Lending: Evidence for Germany and the Euro Area," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 193-223, 05.
- Dilip M. Nachane & Prasad P. Ranade, 2005. "Relationship banking and the credit market in India: An empirical analysis," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2005-10, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rumen Dobrinsky & Nikolay Markov, 2003. "Policy Regime Change And Corporate Credit In Bulgaria: Asymmetric Supply And Demand Responses," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-607, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Boris Hofmann, 2001. "The determinants of private sector credit in industrialised countries: do property prices matter?," BIS Working Papers 108, Bank for International Settlements.
- De Bandt. O. & Bruneau, C. & El Amri, W., 2006.
"Convergence in Household Credit Demand Across Euro Area Countries: Evidence from Panel Data,"
158, Banque de France.
- O. de Bandt & C. Bruneau & W. El Amri, 2009. "Convergence in household credit demand across euro area countries: evidence from panel data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(27), pages 3447-3462.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2010:i:2:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- G.J. de Bondt, 1999.
"Credit Channels and Consumption: European Evidence,"
DNB Staff Reports (discontinued)
39, Netherlands Central Bank.
- G.J. de Bondt, 1998. "Credit channels and consumption: European evidence," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 567, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Wolter Hassink & Michiel Leuvensteijn, 2007. "Measuring Transparency in the Dutch Mortgage Market," De Economist, Springer, vol. 155(1), pages 23-47, March.
- José Manuel Marqués & Fernando Nieto & Ana del Río, 2005. "Una aproximación a los determinantes de la financiación de las sociedades no financieras en España," Working Papers 0535, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ramirez, Francisco A., 2012.
"Crédito Al Sector Privado En República Dominicana (1997-2011): ¿Existe Evidencia De Racionamiento Del Crédito?
[Private Sector Loans in the Dominican Republic (1997-2011):Is There Evidence of credi," MPRA Paper 68333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gavalas, Dimitris, 2015. "How do banks perform under Basel III? Tracing lending rates and loan quantity," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 21-37.
- Benoît Mojon, 2001. "Structures financières et canal des taux d’intérêt de la politique monétaire dans la zone euro," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 147(1), pages 89-115.