Citations for "Money in Search Equilibrium"
by Diamond, Peter A
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Ma, Wai Yip & Zhang, Jun, 2013.
"The Market Valuation of Interior Design and Developers strategies: a simple Theory and some Evidence,"
43896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Ka Yui LEUNG & Wai Yip MA & Jun ZHANG, 2014. "The Market Valuation of Interior Design and Developer Strategies: A Simple Theory and Some Evidence," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 63-107.
- Chang, Juin-Jen & Lu, Huei-Chung & Wang, Ping, 2013. "Search for a theory of organized crimes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 130-153.
- Ricardo A. Lagos, .
"An Alternative Approach to Market Frictions: An Application to the Market for Taxicab Rides,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
058589d20e3fbe4e559adb44b, Penn Economics Department.
- Ricardo A. Lagos, . ""An Alternative Approach to Market Frictions: An Application to the Market for Taxicab Rides''," CARESS Working Papres 96-09, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Randall Wright, 1989.
"A contribution to the pure theory of money,"
123, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Peter Rupert & Martin Schindler & Andrei Shevchenko & Randall Wright, 2000. "The search-theoretic approach to monetary economics: a primer," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 10-28.
- Arias, J.J., 2005. "Search and leisure with idiosyncratic endowment shocks in a random-matching model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 385-402, September.
- Guido Lorenzoni & Veronica Guerrieri, 2007. "Liquidity and Spending Dynamics," 2007 Meeting Papers 468, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Williamson, S. & Wright, R., 1991.
"Barter and Monetary Exchange Under Private Information,"
University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers
9107, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Williamson, Steve & Wright, Randall, 1994. "Barter and Monetary Exchange under Private Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 104-23, March.
- Stephen D. Williamson & Randall Wright, 1991. "Barter and monetary exchange under private information," Staff Report 141, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Stephen D. Williamson & Randall Wright, 2010.
"New Monetarist Economics: methods,"
442, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Aruoba, S. Boragan & Waller, Christopher J. & Wright, Randall, 2011.
"Money and capital,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 98-116, March.
- Randall Wright & Guillame Rocheteau, 2003.
"Money in Search Equilibrium, in Competitive Equilibrium, and in Competitive Search Equilibrium,"
666156000000000302, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Randall Wright, 2005. "Money in Search Equilibrium, in Competitive Equilibrium, and in Competitive Search Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(1), pages 175-202, 01.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Randall Wright, 2004. "Money in search equilibrium, in competitive equilibrium, and in competitive search equilibrium," Working Paper 0405, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Randall Wright, 2003. "Money in Search Equilibrium, in Competitive Equilibrium, and in Competitive Search Equilibrium," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-031, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Veronica Guerrieri & Guido Lorenzoni, 2009.
"Liquidity and Trading Dynamics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(6), pages 1751-1790, November.
- Shi Shouyong, 1997.
"Search for a Monetary Propagation Mechanism,"
966, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Williamson, Stephen & Wright, Randall, 2010.
"New Monetarist Economics: Models,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,
in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 2, pages 25-96
- Hellmann, Thomas & Thiele, Veikko, 2015.
"Friends or foes? The interrelationship between angel and venture capital markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 639-653.
- Thomas F. Hellmann & Veikko Thiele, 2014. "Friends or Foes: The Interrelationship between Angel and Venture Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 20147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 1997. "Die Stabilisierungswirkungen von Mindestreserven," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1997,01, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Christopher J. Waller & Randall Wright, 2009. "Money and capital: a quantitative analysis," Working Papers 2009-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2008.
"Collateral restrictions and liquidity under-supply: a simple model,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 35(3), pages 441-467, June.
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2004. "Collateral Restrictions and Liquidity Under-Supply: A Simple Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1468R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2006.
- Chuhwan Park & Myeong-Soo Kim, 2007. "Searching, matching and migration," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1), pages 105-124, March.
- Eduardo Siandra, 1990. "Money and Specialization in Production," UCLA Economics Working Papers 610, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ritter, Joseph A, 1995.
"The Transition from Barter to Fiat Money,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 134-49, March.
- Bloise, Gaetano & Polemarchakis, Herakles, 2015.
"An argument for positive nominal interest,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
1104, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Christopher J. Waller, 2005.
"Bargaining and the value of money,"
0501, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Wright, Randall, 1995. "Search, evolution, and money," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 181-206.
- Thomas Gries & Wim Naudé, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and structural economic transformation,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 13-29, January.
- Gries, Thomas & Naude, Wim, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Structural Economic Transformation," Working Paper Series RP2008/62, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kamiya, Kazuya & Talman, Dolf, 2009. "Matching models with a conservation law: The existence and global structure of the set of stationary equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(5-6), pages 397-413, May.
- Farmer, Roger E.A., 2010. "How to reduce unemployment: A new policy proposal," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 557-572, July.
- Angela Cipollone & Paolo Giordani, 2012.
"Animal Spirits and Entrepreneurial Innovation: Theory and Evidence,"
Working Papers CASMEF
1210, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Angela Cipollone & Paolo E. Giordani, 2012. "Animal Spirits in Entrepreneurial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers CELEG 1201, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Ed Nosal & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2006. "The economics of payments," Policy Discussion Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Feb.
- Jorge Rivera C. & Michael Florig, 2005.
"Indivisible goods and fiat money,"
wp212, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Angela, Cipollone & Paolo E., Giordani, 2016. "When Entrepreneurs Meet Financiers: Evidence from the Business Angel Market," MPRA Paper 69545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allan Hernández, 2008. "Los modelos del dinero endógeno: la evolución de los modelos monetarios de búsqueda," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, November.
- Lehmann, Etienne & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2007.
"Search Frictions on Product and Labor Markets: Money in the Matching Function,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lehmann, Etienne & Van Der Linden, Bruno, 2010. "Search Frictions On Product And Labor Markets: Money In The Matching Function," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 56-92, February.
- Etienne, LEHMANN & Bruno, VAN DER LINDEN, 2007. "Search Frictions on Product and Labor markets : Money in the Matching Function," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007013, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Neil Wallace, 1997. "Absence-of-double-coincidence models of money: a progress report," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 2-20.
- Zeira, Joseph, 2005. "Money and the Size of Transactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5010, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shouyong Shi, 2006. "A Microfoundation of Monetary Economics," Working Papers tecipa-211, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Camera, G., 2001. "Search, Dealers, and the Terms of Trade," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1140, Purdue University, Department of Economics.