Search, evolution, and money
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diamond, Peter A, 1984.
"Money in Search Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Matsui, Akihiko, 1991.
"Social Stability and Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 859-67, May.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Randall Wright, 1991.
"More on money as a medium of exchange,"
140, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Diamond, Peter & Yellin, Joel, 1990. "Inventories and Money Holdings in a Search Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 929-50, July.
- Aiyagari, S Rao & Wallace, Neil, 1992. "Fiat Money in the Kiyotaki-Wright Model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(4), pages 447-64, October.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 3(1), pages 19-20, October.
- Cuadras-Morato, Xavier, 1994.
"Commodity Money in the Presence of Goods of Heterogeneous Quality,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(4), pages 579-91, May.
- Xavier Cuadras, 1993. "Commodity money in the presence of goods of heterogenous quality," Economics Working Papers 40, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Williamson, S. & Wright, R., 1991.
"Barter and Monetary Exchange Under Private Information,"
University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers
9107, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Williamson, Steve & Wright, Randall, 1994. "Barter and Monetary Exchange under Private Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 104-23, March.
- Stephen D. Williamson & Randall Wright, 1991. "Barter and monetary exchange under private information," Staff Report 141, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1991.
"A contribution to the pure theory of money,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 215-235, April.
- Wright Randall, 1994. "A Note on Sunspot Equilibria in Search Models of Fiat Money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 234-241, October.
- Oh, Seonghwan, 1989. "A theory of a generally acceptable medium of exchange and barter," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 101-119, January.
- Ostroy, Joseph M. & Starr, Ross M., 1990.
"The transactions role of money,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,
in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-62
- Jones, Robert A, 1976. "The Origin and Development of Media of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 757-75, August.
- Menger, Carl, 1892. "On the Origins of Money," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 2, pages 239-255.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 1993. "The challenge of monetary theory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 215-242, April.
- Marimon, Ramon & McGrattan, Ellen & Sargent, Thomas J., 1990. "Money as a medium of exchange in an economy with artificially intelligent agents," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 329-373, May.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-54, August.
- Trejos, Alberto & Wright, Randall, 1993.
"Search, Bargaining, Money and Prices: Recent Results and Policy Implications,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 558-76, August.
- Alberto Trejos & Randall Wright, 1993. "Search, bargaining, money and prices: recent results and policy implications," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 558-584.
- Matsui, Akihiko, 1992. "Best response dynamics and socially stable strategies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 343-362, August.
- Kultti, Klaus, 1995. "A finite horizon monetary economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 237-251.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:19:y:1995:i:1-2:p:181-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.