On money as a medium of exchange when goods vary by supply and demand
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Xavier Cuadras-Morato & Randall Wright, "undated". "On Money as a Medium of Exchange When Goods Vary by Supply and Demand," CARESS Working Papres 97-1, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Steve & Wright, Randall, 1994.
"Barter and Monetary Exchange under Private Information,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 104-123, March.
- Stephen D. Williamson & Randall Wright, 1991. "Barter and monetary exchange under private information," Staff Report 141, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Williamson, S. & Wright, R., 1991. "Barter and Monetary Exchange Under Private Information," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 9107, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Jones, Robert A, 1976. "The Origin and Development of Media of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 757-775, August.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Neil Wallace, 1991.
"Existence of Steady States with Positive Consumption in the Kiyotaki-Wright Model,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(5), pages 901-916.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Neil Wallace, 1991. "Existence of steady states with positive consumption in the Kiyotaki-Wright model," Working Papers 428, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cuadras-Morato, Xavier, 1994.
"Commodity Money in the Presence of Goods of Heterogeneous Quality,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(4), pages 579-591, May.
- Xavier Cuadras, 1993. "Commodity money in the presence of goods of heterogenous quality," Economics Working Papers 40, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Burdett, Kenneth, et al, 1995. "Buyers and Sellers: Should I Stay or Should I Go?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 281-286, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Cuadras Morató, 2003.
"General preferences for consumption goods in the random matching model of commodity money,"
Economics Working Papers
706, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Xavier Cuadras, 2003. "General Preferences for Consumption Goods in the Random Matching Model of Commodity Money," Working Papers 69, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Vincent Bignon, 2009. "Cigarette Money and Black Market Prices around the 1948 German Miracle," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-2, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Xavier Cuadras-Morató, 1997. "Can ice cream be money?: Perishable medium of exchange," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 103-125, June.
- Howitt, Peter & Clower, Robert, 2000. "The emergence of economic organization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 55-84, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMedium of exchange; search theory; supply; demand;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .