Search, Bargaining, Money and Prices: Recent Results and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alberto Trejos & Randall Wright, 1993. "Search, bargaining, money and prices: recent results and policy implications," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 558-584.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Sachs & Harry Huizinga, 1987.
"U.S. Commercial Banks and the Developing-Country Debt Crisis,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(2), pages 555-606.
- Sachs, J. & Huizinga, H.P., 1987. "U.S. commercial banks and the developing-country debt crisis," Other publications TiSEM ada14007-7229-4f6d-a016-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Harry Huizinga, 1987. "U.S. Commercial Banks and the Developing Country Debt Crisis," NBER Working Papers 2455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Billingsley, Randall S. & Lamy, Robert E., 1988. "The regulation of international lending IMF support, the debt crisis, and bank stockholder wealth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 255-274, June.
- Eyssell, Thomas H. & Fraser, Donald R. & Rangan, Nanda K., 1989. "Debt-equity swaps, regulation K, and bank stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 853-868, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wright, Randall & Trejos, Alberto, 2014. "Search-Based Models of Money and Finance: An Integrated Approach," Working Papers 709, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Peralta-Alva, Adrian, 2010.
"Optimal monetary and fiscal policies in a search theoretic model of monetary exchange,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 331-344.
- Pere Gomis-Porqueras & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2007. "Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policies in a Search Theoretic Model of Monetary Exchange," 2007 Meeting Papers 84, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2008. "Optimal monetary and fiscal policies in a search theoretic model of monetary exchange," Working Papers 2008-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Wright, Randall, 1995. "Search, evolution, and money," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 181-206.
- Uhlig, Harald, 2000.
"Should We Be Afraid of Friedman's Rule?,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 261-303, December.
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 2000. "Should we be Afraid of Friedman's Rule?," Discussion Paper 2000-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Uhlig, Harald, 2000. "Should We be Afraid of Friedman's Rule?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harald Uhlig, 2000. "Should we be afraid of Friedman's rule?," Macroeconomics 0004016, EconWPA.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:423-450 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Ees, Hans & Garretsen, Harry, 1995. "Existence and stability of conventions and institutions in a monetary economy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 275-288, October.
- Mariano Tommasi, 1996.
"High inflation: resource misallocations and growth effects,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 23(2 Year 19), pages 157-177, December.
- Mariano Tommasi, 1993. "High Inflation: Resource Misallocations and Growth Effects," UCLA Economics Working Papers 704, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Trejos, Alberto & Wright, Randall, 2016. "Search-based models of money and finance: An integrated approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 10-31.
- Derek Laing & Victor E. Li & Ping Wang, 1998. "Inflation and economic activity in a multiple matching model of money," Working Papers 1998-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Derek Laing & Victor E. Li & Ping Wang, 2000. "Inflation, trade frictions, and productive activity in a multiple-matching model of money," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Victor E. Li, 2001. "Is why we use money important?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q1, pages 17-30.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:25:y:1993:i:3:p:558-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .