Citations for "Efficient Estimation of the Lorenz Curve and Associated Inequality Measures from Grouped Observations"
by Kakwani, Nanak C & Podder, N
- Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E. Griffiths, 2003.
"Averaging Lorenz Curves,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
22/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Lee, Jongchul, 2013. "A provincial perspective on income inequality in urban China and the role of property and business income," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 140-150.
- Sarabia, José María & Castillo, Enrique & Pascual, Marta & Sarabia, María, 2005. "Mixture Lorenz curves," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 89-94, October.
- Guanghua Wan, 2012. "Towards Greater Equality in China: The Economic Growth Dividend," Working Papers 2012/33, Maastricht School of Management.
- Luljeta Hajderllari & Kostas Karantininis, 2012. "The structural changes of the food industry in the European Union," IFRO Working Paper 2012/8, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Rohde, Nicholas, 2009. "An alternative functional form for estimating the Lorenz curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 61-63, October.
- ZuXiang Wang & Yew-Kwang Ng & Russell Smyth, 2007. "Revisiting The Ordered Family Of Lorenz Curves," Monash Economics Working Papers 19-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Rukmani Gounder & Zhongwei Xing, 2012. "The measurement of inequality in Fiji's household income distribution: Some empirical results," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(4), pages 264-280, March.
- Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E. Griffiths, 2000.
"Estimating Lorenz Curves Using a Dirichlet Distribution,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1215, Econometric Society.
- Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E, 2002. "Estimating Lorenz Curves Using a Dirichlet Distribution," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(2), pages 290-95, April.
- Chotikapanich, D. & Griffiths, W., 2001. "Estimating Lorenz Curves Using a Dirichlet Distribution," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 802, The University of Melbourne.
- Kwang Soo Cheong, 1999. "A Comparison of Alternative Functional Forms For Parametric Estimation of the Lorenz Curve," Working Papers 199902, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Francois & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2007.
"The Construction and Interpretation of Combined Cross-Section and Time-Series Inequality Datasets,"
IIDE Discussion Papers
20070805, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Francois, Joseph & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2005. "The Construction and Interpretation of Combined Cross-Section and Time-Series Inequality Datasets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5214, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois, Joseph F. & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2005. "The construction and interpretation of combined cross-section and time-series inequality datasets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3748, The World Bank.
- Xiaoying Liu, Mare Sarr and Timothy Swanson, 2014.
"Resistance to the Regulation of Common Resources in Rural Tunisia,"
414, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Liu, Xiaoying & Sarr, Mare & Swanson, Timothy, 2014. "Resistance to the Regulation of Common Resources in Rural Tunisia," Discussion Papers dp-14-17-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Xiaoying Liu & Mare Sarr & Timothy Swanson, 2014. "Resistance to the Regulation of Common Resources in Rural Tunisia," CIES Research Paper series 30-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Kikuchi, Tadashi, 2007. "An analysis of the impacts of development on Gini inequality using grouped and individual observations: Examples from the 1998 Vietnamese Household Expenditure Data," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 537-552, June.
- Octavian Ngarambé & Stephan Goetz, 1998. "Determinants of regional income distribution in the U.S. South, 1980–1990: Roles of net migration and human capital accumulation," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 23-35, December.
- Malcolm Asadoorian, 2008. "Simulating the spatial distribution of population and emissions to 2100," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(3), pages 199-221, March.
- Herrerías Pleguezuelo, R. & García Fernández, R. Mª, 2001. "Un análisis de la desigualdad de la renta entre las provincias andaluzas, a partir de los datos de la E.B.P.F. y de renta corregidos (1990-91), utilizando estimaciones de combinaciones lineales convex," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 19, pages 21-36, Diciembre.
- Ximing Wu & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2005.
"China's Income Distribution, 1985-2001,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(4), pages 763-775, November.
- Wu, Ximing & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2005. "China's Income Distribution, 1985-2001," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt0zd6m0sf, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Helene, Otaviano, 2010. "Fitting Lorenz curves," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 153-155, August.
- WANG, Zuxiang & SMYTH, Russell & NG, Yew-Kwang, 2009. "A new ordered family of Lorenz curves with an application to measuring income inequality and poverty in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 218-235, June.
- Ogwang, Tomson & Rao, U. L. Gouranga, 2000. "Hybrid models of the Lorenz curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 39-44, October.
- Wodon, Quentin & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2003. "The effect of using grouped data on the estimation of the Gini income elasticity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 153-159, February.
- Lois Fonseca & Jeff Tayman, 1989. "Postcensal estimates of household income distributions," Demography, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 149-159, February.
- Miguel Sordo & Jorge Navarro & José Sarabia, 2014. "Distorted Lorenz curves: models and comparisons," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 761-780, April.
- Hashimoto, Keiji & Heath, Julia A., 1995. "Income elasticities of educational expenditure by income class: The case of Japanese households," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 63-71, March.
- Ogwang, Tomson & Gouranga Rao, U. L., 1996. "A new functional form for approximating the Lorenz curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 21-29, July.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20050079 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florent Bresson, 2010. "A general class of inequality elasticities of poverty," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Adam Wagstaff & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2001. "What Makes the Personal Income Tax Progressive? A Comparative Analysis for Fifteen OECD Countries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 299-316, May.
- Hasegawa, Hikaru & Kozumi, Hideo, 2003. "Estimation of Lorenz curves: a Bayesian nonparametric approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 277-291, August.
- Nicholas Rohde, 2008. "An alternative functional form for estimating the lorenz curve," Discussion Papers Series 384, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2005079 is not listed on IDEAS