Impacts Of Income Distribution On Market Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Shi, Hongqi & Wahl, Thomas I., 1996. "Accounting For Aggregation Bias In Almost Ideal Demand Systems," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- P. Simmons, 1980. "Evidence on the Impact of Income Distribution on Consumer Demand in the UK 1955–68," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(5), pages 893-906.
- Hahn, William F., 1988. "Effects of Income Distribution on Meat Demand," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
- McDonald, James B, 1984. "Some Generalized Functions for the Size Distribution of Income," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 647-663, May.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1975. "Distribution Effects and the Aggregate Consumption Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(3), pages 447-475, June.
- Majumder, Amita & Chakravarty, Satya Ranjan, 1990. "Distribution of Personal Income: Development of a New Model and Its Application to U.S. Income Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 189-196, April-Jun.
- Blundell, Richard & Pashardes, Panos & Weber, Guglielmo, 1993. "What Do We Learn About Consumer Demand Patterns from Micro Data?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 570-597, June.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1989. "Exact Aggregation and a Representative Consumer," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(3), pages 621-633.
- John Muellbauer, 1975. "Aggregation, Income Distribution and Consumer Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 525-543.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, Fall.
- Buse, Adolf, 1992. "Aggregation, Distribution and Dynamics in the Linear and Quadratic Expenditure Systems," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 45-53, February.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea98:20996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.