Impacts Of Income Distribution On Market Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Shi, Hongqi & Wahl, Thomas I., 1996. "Accounting For Aggregation Bias In Almost Ideal Demand Systems," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- P. Simmons, 1980. "Evidence on the Impact of Income Distribution on Consumer Demand in the UK 1955–68," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(5), pages 893-906.
- Hahn, William F., 1988. "Effects of Income Distribution on Meat Demand," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
- McDonald, James B, 1984. "Some Generalized Functions for the Size Distribution of Income," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 647-663, May.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1975. "Distribution Effects and the Aggregate Consumption Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(3), pages 447-475, June.
- Majumder, Amita & Chakravarty, Satya Ranjan, 1990. "Distribution of Personal Income: Development of a New Model and Its Application to U.S. Income Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 189-196, April-Jun.
- Blundell, Richard & Pashardes, Panos & Weber, Guglielmo, 1993. "What Do We Learn About Consumer Demand Patterns from Micro Data?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 570-597, June.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1989. "Exact Aggregation and a Representative Consumer," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(3), pages 621-633.
- John Muellbauer, 1975. "Aggregation, Income Distribution and Consumer Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 525-543.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, May.
- Buse, Adolf, 1992. "Aggregation, Distribution and Dynamics in the Linear and Quadratic Expenditure Systems," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 45-53, February.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea98:20996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .