Distribution of Personal Income: Development of a New Model and Its Application to U.S. Income Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corrado Benassi & Marcella Scrimitore, 2017.
"Income Distribution in Network Markets,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 251-271, September.
- Corrado Benassi & Marcella Scrimitore, 2013. "Income Distribution in Network Markets," Working Paper series 13_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Corrado Benassi & Marcella Scrimitore, 2015. "Income Distribution in Network Markets," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2015/05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kleiber, Christian, 2007. "A Guide to the Dagum Distributions," Working papers 2007/23, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- John Dagsvik & Zhiyang Jia & Bjørn Vatne & Weizhen Zhu, 2013. "Is the Pareto–Lévy law a good representation of income distributions?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 719-737, April.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Bernard Decaluwé & Luc Savard, 2003. "Poverty, Income Distribution and CGE Modeling: Does the Functional Form of Distribution Matter?," Cahiers de recherche 0332, CIRPEE.
- Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Shi, Hongqi & Wahl, Thomas I., 1996. "Accounting For Aggregation Bias In Almost Ideal Demand Systems," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Dong, Diansheng & Capps, Oral, Jr., 1998. "Impacts Of Income Distribution On Market Demand," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20996, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Benassi, Corrado & Castellani, Massimiliano & Mussoni, Maurizio, 2016.
"Price equilibrium and willingness to pay in a vertically differentiated mixed duopoly,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 86-96.
- C. Benassi & M. Castellani & M. Mussoni, 2015. "Price equilibrium and willingness to pay in a vertically differentiated mixed duopoly," Working Papers wp1012, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Makowsky, Michael D., 2011. "Religion, clubs, and emergent social divides," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 74-87.
- Jayasri Dutta & J. A. Sefton & M. R. WEALE, 2001.
"Income distribution and income dynamics in the United Kingdom,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 599-617.
- Dr Martin Weale, 1997. "Income distribution and income dynamics in the United Kingdom," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 116, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Fabio Clementi & Mauro Gallegati & Giorgio Kaniadakis, 2010. "A model of personal income distribution with application to Italian data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 559-591, October.
- Feng Zhu, 2005. "A nonparametric analysis of the shape dynamics of the US personal income distribution: 1962-2000," BIS Working Papers 184, Bank for International Settlements.
- van den Berg, Gerard J., 2007.
"On the uniqueness of optimal prices set by monopolistic sellers,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 482-491, December.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 2005. "On the Uniqueness of Optimal Prices Set by Monopolistic Sellers," CEPR Discussion Papers 5166, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Malcolm Asadoorian, 2008. "Simulating the spatial distribution of population and emissions to 2100," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(3), pages 199-221, March.
- Makowsky, Michael, 2009. "Religious Extremism, Clubs, and Civil Liberties: A Model of Religious Populations," MPRA Paper 14358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kleiber, Christian, 1996. "Dagum vs. Singh-Maddala income distributions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 265-268, December.
- Toda, Alexis Akira, 2012. "The double power law in income distribution: Explanations and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 364-381.
- Kazuhiko Kakamu, 2016. "Simulation Studies Comparing Dagum and Singh–Maddala Income Distributions," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(4), pages 593-605, December.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1994. "The Effects of Changes of the Job Offer Arrival Rate on the Duration of Unemployment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 478-498, July.
- Christophe Muller, 2001. "The Properties of the Watts Poverty Index under Lognormality," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(1), pages 1-9.
- Gustavo De Santis & Giambattista Salinari, 2008. "On the Evolution of Household Income," LIS Working papers 488, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Fernholz, Robert, 1999. "On the diversity of equity markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 393-417, April.
- Corrado Benassi & Alessandra Chirco, 2006. "Income Share Elasticity and Stochastic Dominance," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 26(3), pages 511-525, June.
- Gan, Quan & Hill, Robert J., 2009.
"Measuring housing affordability: Looking beyond the median,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 115-125, June.
- Quan Gan & Robert J. Hill, 2008. "Measuring Housing Affordability: Looking Beyond the Median," Discussion Papers 2008-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:5:y:1990:i:2:p:189-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.