Citations for "Overestimating Self-Control: Evidence from the Health Club Industry"
by Malmendier, Ulrike M. & Della Vigna, Stefano
- Jesse M. Shapiro, 2003.
"Is there a Daily Discount Rate? Evidence from the Food Stamp Nutrition Cycle,"
0304005, EconWPA, revised 21 Apr 2003.
- Shapiro, Jesse M., 2005. "Is there a daily discount rate? Evidence from the food stamp nutrition cycle," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 303-325, February.
- Hanming Fang & Dan Silverman, 2004.
"Time-inconsistency and Welfare Program Participation: Evidence from the NLSY,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1465, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hanming Fang & Dan Silverman, 2009. "Time-Inconsistency And Welfare Program Participation: Evidence From The Nlsy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1043-1077, November.
- Hanming Fang & Dan Silverman, 2007. "Time-Inconsistency and Welfare Program Participation: Evidence from the NLSY," NBER Working Papers 13375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven R. Grenadier & Neng Wang, 2006.
"Investment Under Uncertainty and Time-Inconsistent Preferences,"
NBER Working Papers
12042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grenadier, Steven R. & Wang, Neng, 2007. "Investment under uncertainty and time-inconsistent preferences," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 2-39, April.
- Grenadier, Steven R. & Wang, Neng, 2005. "Investment under Uncertainty and Time-Inconsistent Preferences," Research Papers 1899, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Kfir Eliaz & Ran Spiegler, 2006.
"Contracting with Diversely Naive Agents,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(3), pages 689-714.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David, 2006.
"A Dual-Self Model of Impulse Control,"
3196335, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 2004. "A Dual Self Model of Impulse Control," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2049, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine, 2005. "A Dual Self Model of Impulse Control," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000876, David K. Levine.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 2006. "A Dual Self Model of Impulse Control," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2112, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Huffman, David B. & Barenstein, Matias, 2004. "Riches to Rags Every Month? The Fall in Consumption Expenditures Between Paydays," IZA Discussion Papers 1430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefano DellaVigna & M. Daniele Paserman, 2004.
"Job Search and Impatience,"
NBER Working Papers
10837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:43:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agarwal, Sumit & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Liu, Chunlin & Souleles, Nicholas S., 2005.
"Do consumers choose the right credit contracts?,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2005/32, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2007.
"The Doubtful Profitability of Foggy Pricing,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Eisenhauer & Luigi Ventura, 2006. "The prevalence of hyperbolic discounting: some European evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(11), pages 1223-1234.
- Just, David R. & Wansink, Brian & Mancino, Lisa & Guthrie, Joanne F., 2008. "Behavioral Economic Concepts To Encourage Healthy Eating in School Cafeterias: Experiments and Lessons From College Students," Economic Research Report 56489, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ulrike Malmendier, 2006. "Paying Not to Go to the Gym," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 694-719, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2008:i:5:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Laibson & Xavier Gabaix, 2004. "Competition and Consumer Confusion," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 663, Econometric Society.