Citations for "Perfect Competition"
by M Ali Khan
- Palmer, Karen & Burtraw, Dallas & Paul, Anthony, 2009. "Allowance Allocation in a CO2 Emissions Cap-and-Trade Program for the Electricity Sector in California," Discussion Papers dp-09-41, Resources For the Future.
- Lauermann, Stephan, 2011.
"Dynamic matching and bargaining games: A general approach,"
31717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Lauermann, 2013. "Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games: A General Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(2), pages 663-89, April.
- Max Planck Institute & Stephan Lauermann, 2007. "Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games: A General Approach," 2007 Meeting Papers 269, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Santanu Roy, 2007.
"Signaling Quality Through Prices in an Oligopoly,"
Departmental Working Papers
0709, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Francesco Gullì, 2011. "The interaction between emissions trading and energy and competition policies," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/20, European University Institute.
- Acharya, Viral V & Skeie, David, 2011.
"A Model of Liquidity Hoarding and Term Premia in Inter-Bank Markets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Skeie, David, 2011. "A model of liquidity hoarding and term premia in inter-bank markets," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 436-447.
- Viral V. Acharya & David R. Skeie, 2011. "A model of liquidity hoarding and term premia in inter-bank markets," Staff Reports 498, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Romain Restout, 2008.
"Monopolistic Competition and the Dependent Economy Model,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2008-9, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Romain Restout, 2008. "Monopolistic Competition and the Dependent Economy Model," Working Papers 0803, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Romain Restout, 2008. "Monopolistic Competition and the Dependent Economy Model," Post-Print halshs-00260868, HAL.
- Giorgio Fazio & Peter McAdam & Ronald MacDonald, 2007.
"Disaggregate Real Exchange Rate Behaviour,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 389-404, September.
- Xinhua He & Duo Qin & Yimeng Liu, 2012. "Exchange rate misalignments: a comparison of China today against recent historical experiences of Japan, Germany, Singapore and Taiwan," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 247-266, May.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2010.
"Fiscal policy under imperfect competition: A survey,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2010-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Luís F. Costa & Huw Dixon, 2009. "Fiscal Policy under Imperfect Competition: A Survey," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/25, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Richard W. Evans, 2007. "Is openness inflationary? Imperfect competition and monetary market power," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 01, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Masako Ikefuji & Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamura, 2009.
"Optimal emission tax with endogenous location choice of duopolistic firms,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0762, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Masako Ikefuji & Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamura, 2010. "Optimal Emission Tax with Endogenous Location Choice of Duopolistic Firms," Working Papers 2010.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlos Esteban Posada P. & Camilo Morales J., .
"Inflación y apertura: evidencia para Colombia (1980-2005),"
Borradores de Economia
460, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Esteban Posada & Camilo Morales J., 2007. "Inflación y apertura: evidencia para Colombia (1980-2005)," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004286, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Dirk Bergemann & Maher Said, 2010.
"Dynamic Auctions: A Survey,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Maher Said, 2010. "Dynamic Auctions: A Survey," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1757R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 2010.
- Dirk Bergemann & Maher Said, 2010. "Dynamic Auctions: A Survey," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000035, David K. Levine.
- Dirk Bergemann & Maher Said, 2010. "Dynamic Auctions: A Survey," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000111, David K. Levine.
- Artyom Shneyerov & Adam Chi Leung Won, 2008.
"The Rate of Convergence to Perfect Competition of Matching and Bargaining Mechanisms,"
1467, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Shneyerov, Artyom & Wong, Adam Chi Leung, 2010. "The rate of convergence to perfect competition of matching and bargaining mechanisms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1164-1187, May.
- Romain Restout, 2009. "The Balassa-Samuelson model in general equilibrium with markup variations," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-39, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Stephan Lauermann, 2008. "Price Setting in a Decentralized Market and the Competitive Outcome," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Ching-chong Lai & Chi-ting Chin, 2010. "(In)determinacy, increasing returns, and the optimality of the Friedman rule in an endogenously growing open economy," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(1), pages 69-100, July.
- Ron N. Borkovsky & Ulrich Doraszelski & Yaroslav Kryukov, . "A User''s Guide to Solving Dynamic Stochastic Games Using the Homotopy Method," GSIA Working Papers 2009-E23, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Stephen P. Holland, 2009. "Taxes and Trading versus Intensity Standards: Second-Best Environmental Policies with Incomplete Regulation (Leakage) or Market Power," NBER Working Papers 15262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Forni, L. & Gerali, A. & Pisani, M., 2010.
"Macroeconomic Effects Of Greater Competition In The Service Sector: The Case Of Italy,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(05), pages 677-708, November.
- Lorenzo Forni & Andrea Gerali & Massimiliano Pisani, 2009. "Macroeconomic effects of greater competition in the service sector: the case of Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 706, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg, 2001.
"A New Use of Importance Sampling to Reduce Computational Burden in Simulation Estimation,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Ackerberg, 2009. "A new use of importance sampling to reduce computational burden in simulation estimation," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 343-376, December.
- Ourania Karakosta & Christos Kotsogiannis & Miguel-Angel Lopez-Garcia, 2009. "Does Indirect Tax Harmonization Deliver Pareto Improvements in the Presence of Global Public Goods?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2668, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nikolaou, Kleopatra, 2009. "Liquidity (risk) concepts: definitions and interactions," Working Paper Series 1008, European Central Bank.
- Michael P. Evers, 2007. "Optimum Policy Domains in an Interdependent World," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Wesley Hartmann & Puneet Manchanda & Harikesh Nair & Matthew Bothner & Peter Dodds & David Godes & Kartik Hosanagar & Catherine Tucker, 2008. "Modeling social interactions: Identification, empirical methods and policy implications," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 287-304, December.
- P. Garella & P. Petrakis, 2004.
"Minimum Quality Standards and Consumers Information,"
532, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Paolo Garella & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2008. "Minimum quality standards and consumers’ information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(2), pages 283-302, August.
- Paolo Garella & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2005. "Minimum Quality Standards and Consumers Information," Working Papers 0510, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Paolo G. GARELLA & Emmanuel PETRAKIS, 2007. "Minimum quality standards and consumers’ information," Departmental Working Papers 2007-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Bart Bronnenberg & Jean Dubé & Carl Mela & Paulo Albuquerque & Tulin Erdem & Brett Gordon & Dominique Hanssens & Guenter Hitsch & Han Hong & Baohong Sun, 2008. "Measuring long-run marketing effects and their implications for long-run marketing decisions," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 367-382, December.
- Michael Evers, 2007. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Interdependent World," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse10_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Oren Ahoobim & Nick Burger & Charles Kolstad & Shaun McRae & Corbett Grainger, 2008. "Beyond the Market Advisory Committee: Proceedings from a Workshop Held at Stanford University," Discussion Papers 07-045, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Paul de Bijl & M. Peitz, 2008.
"Access Regulation and the Adoption of VoIP,"
CPB Discussion Paper
109, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Borkovsky, Ron N. & Doraszelski, Ulrich & Kryukov, Yaroslav, 2008. "A User's Guide to Solving Dynamic Stochastic Games Using the Homotopy Method," CEPR Discussion Papers 6733, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jørgensen, Ole Hagen & Jensen, Svend E. Hougaard, 2009. "Labour supply and retirement policy in an overlapping generations model with stochastic fertility," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 1/2009, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- ´He, Xinhua & Qin, Duo & Liu, Yimeng, 2011. "Exchange rate misalignments: A comparison of China today against recent historical experiences of Japan, Germany, Singapore and Taiwan," BOFIT Discussion Papers 22/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Daniel Cardona & Fernando Sanchez Losada, 2007. "Cost-Based Models of Economic Growth," Working Papers in Economics 179, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Michaela Draganska & Sanjog Misra & Victor Aguirregabiria & Pat Bajari & Liran Einav & Paul Ellickson & Dan Horsky & Sridhar Narayanan & Yesim Orhun & Peter Reiss & Katja Seim & Vishal Singh & Raphael, 2008. "Discrete choice models of firms’ strategic decisions," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 399-416, December.