Citations for "Feasible Globalizations"
by Rodrik, Dani
- Crafts, Nicholas; Fearon, Peter, 2010.
"Lessons from the 1930s' Great Depression,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
23, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Yang, Dean, 2005.
"International migration, human capital, and entrepreneurship : evidence from Philippine migrants'exchange rate shocks,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3578, The World Bank.
- Dean Yang, 2004. "International Migration, Human Capital, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Philippine Migrants’ Exchange Rate Shocks," Working Papers 531, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Dean Yang, 2006.
"Why Do Migrants Return to Poor Countries? Evidence from Philippine Migrants' Responses to Exchange Rate Shocks,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 715-735, November.
- Dean Yang, 2004. "Why Do Migrants Return to Poor Countries? Evidence from Philippine Migrants’ Responses to Exchange Rate Shocks," Working Papers 513, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2010.
"The Breakup of the Euro Area,"
in: Europe and the Euro, pages 11-51
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lücke, Matthias & Spinanger, Dean, 2004. "Liberalizing international trade in services: Challenges and opportunities for developing countries," Kiel Discussion Papers 412, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Carolina Castaldi & Mario Cimoli & Nelson Correa & Giovanni Dosi, 2004. "Technological Learning, Policy Regimes and Growth in a `Globalized' Economy: General Patterns and the Latin American Experience," LEM Papers Series 2004/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Emma Aisbett, 2007.
"Why are the Critics So Convinced that Globalization is Bad for the Poor?,"
in: Globalization and Poverty, pages 33-86
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emma Aisbett, 2005. "Why are the Critics so Convinced that Globalization is Bad for the Poor?," NBER Working Papers 11066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rui Esteves & Jaime Reis, 2007.
"Market Integration in the Golden Periphery,The Lisbon/London Exchange, 1854-1891,"
Economics Series Working Papers
338, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Esteves, Rui Pedro & Reis, Jaime & Ferramosca, Fabiano, 2009. "Market Integration in the Golden Periphery. The Lisbon/London Exchange, 1854-1891," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 324-345, July.
- Rui Pedro Esteves & Jaime Reis & Fabiano Ferramosca, 2005. "Market Integration in the Golden Periphery - the Lisbon/London Exchange, 1854-1891," Working Papers w200515, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Graafland, J.J., 2008. "Market operation and distributive justice: An evaluation of the ACCRA confession," MPRA Paper 20276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Raphaël Chaponnière & Emmanuel Comole & Pierre Jacquet, 2009. "Les pays émergents et l’aide au développement," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 95(2), pages 173-188.
- Brigid Gavin & Alice Sindzingre, 2009. "EU trade relations with Emerging Asia: identifying the issues," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 9-22, February.
- Carmela MALTONE & Bernard Yvars & Hannah Brady, 2012. "Globalization and social inequalities in Europe: assessment and outlook," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 5-30, June.
- Hervé Boulhol, 2004. "Technology Differences, Institutions and Economic Growth: a Conditional Conditional Convergence," Working Papers 2004-02, CEPII research center.
- Jesus Fernandez-Huertas Moraga, 2008.
"A General Model of Bilateral Migration Agreements,"
360, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- HwaJung Choi, 2007.
"Are Remittances Insurance? Evidence from Rainfall Shocks in the Philippines,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 21(2), pages 219-248, May.
- Dean Yang & HwaJung Choi, 2005. "Are Remittances Insurance? Evidence from Rainfall Shocks in the Philippines," Working Papers 535, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Assaf Razin & Yona Rubinstein, 2006.
"Evaluation of currency regimes: the unique role of sudden stops,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(45), pages 119-152, 01.
- Assaf Razin & Yona Rubinstein, 2005. "Evaluation of Currency Regimes: The Unique Role of Sudden Stops," NBER Working Papers 11785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2011. "The Marshall Plan: A Reality Check," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 49, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Casella, Alessandra, 2002.
"Redistribution Policy: A European Model,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3620, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benczes, István, 2011.
"Az európai gazdasági kormányzás előtt álló kihívások. A hármas tagadás lehetetlensége
[Challenges of European economic governance. The impossible trinity of denial]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 759-774.
- Chris Manning & Pradip Bhatnagar, 2004. "The Movement Of Natural Persons In Southeast Asia: How Natural?," Departmental Working Papers 2004-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Mansuri, Ghazala, 2006. "Migration, school attainment, and child labor : evidence from rural Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3945, The World Bank.
- Claudia Martínez Alvear & Dean Yang, 2007. "Remittances and Poverty in Migrants’ Home Areas: Evidence from the Philippines," Working Papers wp257, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Dean Yang, 2006. "Why Do Migrants Return to Poor Countries? Evidence From Philippine Migrants%u2019 Responses to Exchange Rate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 12396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thierry Verdier, 2005. "Intégration commerciale « socialement responsable » : une approche en termes d'économie politique," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 13(4), pages 55-121.
- Jansen, Marion & Piermartini, Roberta, 2004. "The impact of mode 4 on trade in goods and services," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2004-07, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Mark Beeson & Iyanatul Islam, 2005. "Neo-liberalism and East Asia: Resisting the Washington Consensus," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 197-219.