Neo-liberalism and East Asia: Resisting the Washington Consensus
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodrik, Dani, 2002. "Feasible Globalizations," CEPR Discussion Papers 3524, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:mes:challe:v:33:y:1990:i:4:p:57-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ha-Joon Chang, 2002. "Kicking Away the Ladder: An Unofficial History of Capitalism, Especially in Britain and the United States," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 63-97.
- Glyn, A. & Hughes, A. & Lipietz, A. & Singh, A., 1988. "The Rise And Fall Of The Golden Age," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 884, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paul Cashin & Catherine A Pattillo & Ratna Sahay & Paolo Mauro, 2001. "Macroeconomic Policies and Poverty Reduction; Stylized Facts and an Overview of Research," IMF Working Papers 01/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Steve Dowrick & Muhammad Akmal, 2005. "Contradictory Trends In Global Income Inequality: A Tale Of Two Biases," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(2), pages 201-229, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hussain, Mushahid, 2013. "Migrants’ Remittances and State Behaviour in the Neoliberal Era," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 227, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Carson, Matthew., 2010. "Guiding structural change : the role of government in development," ILO Working Papers 994550973402676, International Labour Organization.
- David L. Ellison, 2005. "Competitiveness strategies, resource struggles and national interest in the new Europe," IWE Working Papers 159, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:455097 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:41:y:2005:i:2:p:197-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.