EU trade relations with Emerging Asia: identifying the issues
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 7 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/10308/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rodrik, Dani, 2002.
CEPR Discussion Papers
3524, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2002. "Feasible Globalizations," Working Paper Series rwp02-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Dani Rodrik, 2002. "Feasible Globalizations," NBER Working Papers 9129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Jérémie Cohen-Setton, 2008. "Asia-Europe: the third link," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 352, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Jérémie Cohen-Setton & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2008. "Asia-Europe: The Third Link," Working Papers 44, Bruegel.
- Brigid Gavin & Sangsoo Lee, 2007. "Regional energy cooperation in North East Asia: Lessons from the European Experience," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 401-415, September.
- Andrew Brown & Robert Stern, 2006. "Issues of Fairness in International Trade Agreements," Working Papers 554, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Sindzingre, Alice, 2005. "Explaining Threshold Effects of Globalization on Poverty: An Institutional Perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiaeu:v:7:y:2009:i:1:p:9-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.