Citations for "Industrial specialisation and geographic concentration: Two sides of the same coin? Not for the European Union"
by Karl Aiginger & Stephen W. Davies
- Palan, Nicole & Schmiedeberg, Claudia, 2010.
"Structural convergence of European countries,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 85-100, May.
- Höhenberger, Nicole & Schmiedeberg, Claudia, 2008. "Structural convergence of European countries," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 75, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2010.
"Employment and export specialisation along the development path: some robust evidence,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 145(4), pages 615-640, January.
- Aleksandra PARTEKA, 2007. "Employment and Export Specialization Patterns versus GDP Per Capita Performance - Unifying Approach," Working Papers 302, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Gianluca Cafiso, 2011. "Sectoral border effects and the geographic concentration of production," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 543-566, September.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2005. "A Spatial Theory of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1464-1491, December.
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral del Río, 2009. "Geographic Concentration of Economic Activity: An aggregate index," Working Papers 0901, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Nicole Palan, 2010. "Measurement of Specialization – The Choice of Indices," FIW Working Paper series 062, FIW.
- Sofia Wixe & Martin Andersson, 2013.
"Which Types of Relatedness Matter in Regional Growth? -industry, occupation and education,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1326, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- Wixe, Sofia & Andersson, Martin, 2013. "Which Types of Relatedness Matter in Regional Growth? - Industry, occupation and education," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 332, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2010:i:3:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2010. "Dynamique des spécialisations et performances commerciales des pays d'Europe centrale et orientale (PECO)," Working Papers hal-00637591, HAL.
- S. Lodde, 2007. "Specialization and Concentration of the Manufacturing Industry in the Italian Local Labor Systems," Working Paper CRENoS 200716, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Cornel Oros & Camelia Romocea Turcu, 2008. "How Does Sector Concentration Evolve At Country And Region Levels? The European Case," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(24), pages 273-282, June.
- Ufuk Gunes Bebek, 2011. "Stability, Specialisation and Divergence in Export Patterns for EU15," Studies in Economics 1122, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Joeri Gorter & Albert van der Horst & S. Brakman & H.F.L. Garretsen & M. Schram, 2005.
"New economic geography, empirics, and regional policy,"
CPB Special Publication
56, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joeri Gorter & Albert Van der Horst, 2005. "New Economic Geography, Empirics, and Regional Policy," ERSA conference papers ersa05p236, European Regional Science Association.
- Audretsch, David B & Dohse, Dirk & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2008.
"Cultural Diversity and Entrepreneurship: A Regional Analysis for Germany,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Audretsch & Dirk Dohse & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2010. "Cultural diversity and entrepreneurship: a regional analysis for Germany," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 55-85, August.
- George Petrakos & Dimitrios Kallioras & Ageliki Anagnostou, 2006. "Determinants of Industrial Performance in the EU-15 Countries, 1980-2003," ERSA conference papers ersa06p134, European Regional Science Association.
- George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitrios Kallioras, 2006.
"Peripherality and Integration: Industrial Growth and Decline in the Greek Regions,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa06p133, European Regional Science Association.
- George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitris Kallioras, 2012. "Peripherality and integration: industrial growth and decline in the Greek regions," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(2), pages 347-361, April.
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Where do MNEs Expand Production: Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," Papers WP211, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- D'artis Kancs, 2007.
"Does Economic Integration Affect the Structure of Industries? Empirical Evidence from the CEE,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 73-97.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2007. "Does Economic Integration Affect the Structure of Industries? Empirical Evidence from the CEE," LICOS Discussion Papers 19507, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Natalia Vechiu & Farid Makhlouf, 2014. "Economic integration and specialization in production in the EU27: does FDI influence countries’ specialization?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 543-572, March.
- David C. Maré, 2005. "Concentration, Specialisation and Agglomeration of firms in New Zealand," Working Papers 05_12, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Ma, Meilin & Steinbach, Sandro & Wu, Junqian, 2014. "A Study on Regional Specialization of China’s Agricultural Production: Recent Trends and Drivers," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society (AESS), vol. 4(02), February.
- Eleonora CUTRINI, 2006. "The Balassa Index Meets the Dissimilarity Theil Index: a Decomposition Methodology for Location Studies," Working Papers 274, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- repec:laf:wpaper:201005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dan Zheng & Tatsuaki Kuroda, 2013. "The impact of economic policy on industrial specialization and regional concentration of China’s high-tech industries," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 771-790, June.
- Karl Aiginger & Wolfgang Leitner, 2002. "Regional concentration in the United States and Europe: Who follows whom?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 138(4), pages 652-679, December.
- Michael H. Stierle & Ulrike von Schütz, 2003. "Regional specialisation and sectoral concentration: an empirical analysis for the enlarged EU," ERSA conference papers ersa03p317, European Regional Science Association.
- Gheorghe SAVOIU & Ion IORGA SIMAN & Viorel CRACIUNEANU, 2012. "The Phenomenon Of Concentration - Diversification In Contemporary Globalization," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 60(4), pages 5-27, May.
- Frances Ruane & Anne Marie Gleeson & Julie Sutherland, 2005. "Promoting Industrial Clusters: Evidence from Ireland," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp89, IIIS.
- Trejo Nieto , Alejandra Berenice, 2010. "The geographic concentration in Mexican manufacturing industries, an account of patterns, dynamics and explanations: 1988-2003," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 18, pages 37-60.
- Eleonora Cutrini, 2005. "The Balassa Index meets the Theil Index - a Decomposition Methodology for Location Studies," ERSA conference papers ersa05p123, European Regional Science Association.
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
- Natércia Godinho Mira, 2008. "Indústria transformadora portuguesa: especialização das regiões e/ou concentração geográfica de indústrias?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_13, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).