Promoting Industrial Clusters: Evidence from Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995.
"Globalization and the Inequality of Nations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 857-880.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1994. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 1015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," Working Paper Series 430, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," NBER Working Papers 5098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holger Gorg & Frances Ruane, 2001. "Multinational Companies and Linkages: Panel-Data Evidence for the Irish Electronics Sector," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 1-18.
- Fujita,Masahisa & Thisse,Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 2013.
"Economics of Agglomeration,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107001411, March.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1996. "Economics of Agglomeration," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 339-378, December.
- Fujita,Masahisa & Thisse,Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 2013. "Economics of Agglomeration," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521171960, May.
- Fujita, M. & Thisse, J.-F., 1996. "Economics of agglomeration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1250, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1996. "Economics of Agglomeration," CEPR Discussion Papers 1344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karl Aiginger & Stephen W. Davies, 2004. "Industrial specialisation and geographic concentration: Two sides of the same coin? Not for the European Union," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 7, pages 231-248, November.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation and Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 630-640, June.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and the World Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 253-266, April.
- G Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 1997. "Agglomeration in a global Economy: A Survey," CEP Discussion Papers dp0356, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Davies, Stephen & Lyons, Bruce, 1996. "Industrial Organization in the European Union: Structure, Strategy, and the Competitive Mechanism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289739.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Bailey & Helena Lenihan & Ajit Singh, 2009. "Lessons for African Economies from Irish and East Asian Industrial Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 357-382, December.
- David Bailey & Alex De Ruyter & Noel Kavanagh, 2007. "Lisbon, Sapir and Industrial Policy: Evaluating the 'Irish Success Story'," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 453-467.
More about this item
Keywordsgeographic concentration; sectoral specialisation; entropy indices; MNEs; LEs; public policy;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-01-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-01-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .