Citations for "Ever Closer to Heaven? An Optimum-Currency-Area Index for European Countries"
by Eichengreen, Barry & Bayoumi, Tamim
- Meon, Pierre-Guillaume & Weill, Laurent, 2004.
"A view of the European Union as an evolving country portfolio,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 853-868, November.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, 2003. "A View of the European Union as an Evolving Country Portfolio," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2003-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, 2004. "A view of the European Union as an evolving country portfolio," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8376, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michael Artis & Marion Kohler & Jacques Mélitz, 1998. "Trade and the Number of OCAs in the World," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 537-568, January.
- Artis, M. & Kohler, M. & Melitz, J., 1998. "Trade and the Number of OAC's in the World," Economics Working Papers eco98/16, European University Institute.
- M.J. Artis, 2003. "Reflections on the optimal currency area (OCA) criteria in the light of EMU," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 297-307.
- M.J. Artis, 2002. "Reflections on the Optimal Currency Area (oca) Criteria in the Light of EMU," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 193, Central Bank of Chile.
- Michael J. Artis, 2002. "Reflections on the Optimal Currency Area (OCA) criteria in the light of EMU," Working Papers 69, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1999. "Theoretical Issues Pertaining to Monetary Unions," NBER Working Papers 7393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meissner, Christopher M. & Oomes, Nienke, 2009. "Why do countries peg the way they peg? The determinants of anchor currency choice," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 522-547, April.
- Christopher Meissner & Nienke Oomes, 2006. "Why Do Countries Peg the Way They Peg? The Determinants of Anchor Currency Choice," WEF Working Papers 0009, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Nienke Oomes & Christopher M. Meissner, 2008. "Why Do Countries Peg the Way They Peg? The Determinants of Anchor Currency Choice," IMF Working Papers 08/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Meissner, C.M. & Oomes, N., 2006. "Why Do Countries Peg the Way They Peg? The Determinants of Anchor Currency Choice," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0643, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & De Santis, Roberta & Girardi, Alessandro, 2015. "Trade intensity and output synchronisation: On the endogeneity properties of EMU," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 154-163.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roberta De Santis & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Trade Intensity and Output Synchronisation: On the Endogeneity Properties of EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 4172, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roberta De Santis & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Trade Intensity And Output Synchronisation: On The Endogeneity Properties Of Emu," Working Papers LuissLab 13105, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roberta De Santis & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Trade Intensity and Output Synchronisation: On the Endogeneity Properties of EMU," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1277, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Khong, Wye Leong Roy, 2007. "Business Cycle Correlation and Output Linkages among the Asia Pacific Economies," MPRA Paper 11305, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Oct 2008.
- Thomas Plümper & Vera E. Troeger, 2006. "Fear of Floating and the External Effects of Currency Unions," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp181, IIIS.
- Dorrucci, Ettore & Firpo, Stefano & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2002. "European integration: what lessons for other regions? The case of Latin America," Working Paper Series 0185, European Central Bank.
- Farooq Rasheed & Javed A. Ansari, 2004. "A Search for an Optimum Currency Area Partners for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 793-811.
- Fischer, Andreas M., 2002. "Fluctuations in the Swiss Franc: What Has Changed Since the Euro's Introduction?," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 143-159, September.
- Andreas M. Fischer, 2002. "Fluctuations in the Swiss Franc: What has Changed Since the Euro's Introduction?," Working Papers 02.03, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Julius Horvath, 2004. "Optimum currency area theory: A selective review," Macroeconomics 0401014, EconWPA.
- Dmitri Boreiko, 2003. "EMU and accession countries: Fuzzy cluster analysis of membership," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 309-325.
- Dimitri Boreiko, 2002. "EMU and Accession Countries: Fuzzy Cluster Analysis of Membership," Working Papers 71, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Clement van de Coevering, 2003. "Structural convergence and monetary integration in Europe," MEB Series (discontinued) 2003-20, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Roman Horváth & Zuzana Kuèerová, 2005. "Real Exchange Rates and Optimum Currency Areas: Evidence from Developed Economies," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 55(5-6), pages 253-266, May.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Amina Lahrèche-Revil, 1998. "Pegging the CEECs Currencies to the Euro," Working Papers 1998-04, CEPII research center.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michael Freudenberg, 1999. "Endogenous Symmetry of Shocks in a Monetary Union," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 263-287, July.
- Thomas Plümper & Vera E. Troeger, 2004. "External Effects of Currency Unions," CIG Working Papers SP II 2004-06, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Jérôme Trotignon, 2003. "EMU enlargement towards CEEC’s : risks of sector-based and geographic asymmetric shocks," Working Papers 0309, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Hammermann, Felix & Schweickert, Rainer & Vinhas de Souza, Lúcio, 2004. "European monetary integration after EU enlargement," Kiel Discussion Papers 413, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Lau, Evan, 2004. "Business cycles and the synchronization process: a bounds testing approach," MPRA Paper 2030, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Andrén, Niclas & Oxelheim, Lars, 2006. "Producer Prices in the Transition to a Common Currency," Working Paper Series 668, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Ramon Tremosa-i-Balcells, "undated". "Spanish Regions and the Macroeconomic Benefits of European Monetary Union (EMU)," Studies on the Spanish Economy 89, FEDEA.
- Joan Costa Font & Joan Batalla Bejerano, 1998. "Eastern European Countries and the EMU: departure situation and transition strategies," ERSA conference papers ersa98p192, European Regional Science Association.
- Ramon Tremosa-i-Balcells & Joan Costa-i-Font, "undated". "The "relative competitiveness" patterns of Spanish regions after the European Monetary Union (1999-2002)," Studies on the Spanish Economy 169, FEDEA.