Citations for "Do Limit Orders Alter Inferences about Investor Performance and Behavior?"
by Juhani T. Linnainmaa
- Kaustia, Markku & Rantapuska, Elias, 2012. "Rational and behavioral motives to trade: Evidence from reinvestment of dividends and tender offer proceeds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2366-2378.
- repec:oup:rfinst:v:30:y:2017:i:6:p:2110-2129. is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael R. King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2011. "Foreign exchange market structure, players and evolution," Working Paper 2011/10, Norges Bank.
- Novotný, Jan & Petrov, Dmitri & Urga, Giovanni, 2015. "Trading price jump clusters in foreign exchange markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 66-92.
- Vasios, Michalis & Payne, Richard & Nolte, Ingmar, 2015. "Profiting from Mimicking Strategies in Non-Anonymous Markets," MPRA Paper 61710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raphael Flepp & Stephan Nüesch & Egon Franck, 2013. " Liquidity, Market Efficiency and the Influence of Noise Traders: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from the Betting Industry," Working Papers 341, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Heimer, Rawley & Simon, David, 2015. "Facebook Finance: How Social Interaction Propagates Active Investing," Working Paper 1522, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Adrian D. Lee & Shan Choy, 2014. "Contracts for dummies? The performance of investors in contracts for difference," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 54(3), pages 965-997, September.
- Barrot, Jean-Noel & Kaniel, Ron & Sraer, David, 2016.
"Are retail traders compensated for providing liquidity?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 146-168.
- Barrot, Jean-Noël & Kaniel, Ron & Sraer, David, 2014. "Are Retail Traders Compensated for Providing Liquidity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barrot, Jean-Noël & Kaniel, Ron & Sraer, David, 2015. "Are retail traders compensated for providing liquidity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Urs Fischbacher & Gerson Hoffmann & Simeon Schudy, 2017. "The Causal Effect of Stop-Loss and Take-Gain Orders on the Disposition Effect," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(6), pages 2110-2129.
- Urs Fischbacher & Gerson Hoffmann & Simeon Schudy, 2014. "The Causal Effect of Stop-Loss and Take-Gain Orders on the Disposition Effect," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-10, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Urs Fischbacher & Gerson Hoffmann & Simeon Schudy, 2014. "The causal effect of stop-loss and take-gain orders on the disposition effect," TWI Research Paper Series 89, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Shih-Wei Wu & Fengyi Lin & Wenchang Fang, 2012. "Earnings Management and Investor's Stock Return," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(S3), pages 129-140, September.
- Ben-David, Itzhak & Hirshleifer, David, 2011. "Beyond the Disposition Effect: Do Investors Really Like Gains More Than Losses?," Working Paper Series 2011-13, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Lei Shi & Lijian Wei, 2014. "A Behavioural Model of Investor Sentiment in Limit Order Markets," Research Paper Series 342, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Heimer, Rawley, 2014. "Can Leverage Constraints Help Investors?," Working Paper 1433, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Yu, Hsin-Yi & Hsieh, Shu-Fan, 2010. "The effect of attention on buying behavior during a financial crisis: Evidence from the Taiwan stock exchange," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 270-280, September.
- Stoffman, Noah, 2014. "Who trades with whom? Individuals, institutions, and returns," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 50-75.
- Murphy Jun Jie Lee, 2013. "The Microstructure of Trading Processes on the Singapore Exchange," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 4, November.
- Jakusch, Sven Thorsten & Meyer, Steffen & Hackethal, Andreas, 2016. "Taming models of prospect theory in the Wild? Estimation of Vlcek and Hens (2011)," SAFE Working Paper Series 146, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Keloharju, Matti & Linnainmaa, Juhani T., 2012. "IQ, trading behavior, and performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 339-362.
- Jakusch, Sven Thorsten, 2016. "On the applicability of maximum likelihood methods: From experimental to financial data," SAFE Working Paper Series 148, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Jame, Russell & Tong, Qing, 2014. "Industry-based style investing," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 110-130.
- Danny Lo, 2015. "Essays in Market Microstructure and Investor Trading," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 22, November.
- Barber, Brad M. & Odean, Terrance, 2013. "The Behavior of Individual Investors," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.