Why is Inequality Back on the Agenda?
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Branko Milanovic, 2002.
"True World Income Distribution, 1988 and 1993: First Calculation Based on Household Surveys Alone,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(476), pages 51-92, January.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1999. "True world income distribution, 1988 and 1993 - first calculations, based on household surveys alone," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2244, The World Bank.
- Branko milanovic, 2003. "True world income distribution, 1988 and 1993: First calculation based on household surveys alo," HEW 0305002, EconWPA.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2001.
"Fifty Years of Regional Inequality in China: A Journey through Revolution, Reform and Openness,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2887, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2001. "Fifty Years Of Regional Inequality In China: A Journey Through Revolution, Reform And Openness," Working Papers 7236, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Joachim von Braun, 2005.
"Agricultural economics and distributional effects,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 1-20, January.
- von Braun, Joachim, 2003. "Agricultural Economics and Distributional Effects," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245917, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Birdsall, N. & Graham, C. & Pettinato, S., 2000.
"Stuck in the Tunnel: Is Globalization Muddling the Middle Class?,"
14, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Carol Graham & Stefano Pettinato & Nancy Birdsall, 2000. "Stuck in the Tunnel: Is Globalization Muddling the Middle Class?," LIS Working papers 277, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2006.
"Does the Liberalization of Trade Advance Gender Equality in Schooling and Health?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2140, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- T. Paul Schultz, 2006. "Does the Liberalization of Trade Advance Gender Equality in Schooling and Health?," Working Papers 935, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Christophe Ehrhart, 2009. "The effects of inequality on growth: a survey of the theoretical and empirical literature," Working Papers 107, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Frances Stewart, 2003. "Income distribution and development," Chapters,in: Trade and Development, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ortiz, Isabel, 2007.
[Social Policy]," MPRA Paper 35162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Holzmann & Steen Jørgensen, 2001. "Social Risk Management: A New Conceptual Framework for Social Protection, and Beyond," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 529-556, August.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00446 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Pettinato, 2002. "A Conceptual Primer on the Currents and Trends in Inequality," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 23-56.
- Malte Lübker & Graham Smith & John Weeks, 2002. "Growth and the poor: a comment on Dollar and Kraay," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 555-571.
- Patricia Justino & Julie Litchfield & Yoko Niimi, 2004. "Multidimensional Inequality: An Empirial Application to Brazil," PRUS Working Papers 24, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Noglo, Yawo Agbenyegan, 2014. "Monetary inequality among households in Togo: An illustration based on the decomposition of the Gini coefficient using the Shapley value approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 151, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bigsten , Arne & Levin, Jörgen, 2000.
"Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review,"
Working Papers in Economics
32, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Arne Bigsten & JÃ¶rgen Levin, 2010. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review," Working Papers id:3296, eSocialSciences.
- Bigsten, Arne & Levin, Jorgen, 2001. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review," WIDER Working Paper Series 129, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alam, S.B. & Nasrin, M.A., 2007. "Role Of Agriculture In Reducing Poverty Of Bangladesh," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 30(1).
- Isabel Ortiz, 2007. "Social Policy," Policy Notes 6, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Sindzingre, Alice, 2005. "Explaining Threshold Effects of Globalization on Poverty: An Institutional Perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Paul Shaffer, 2008. "New Thinking on Poverty: Implications for Globalisation and Poverty Reduction Strategies," Working Papers 65, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Patricia Justino & Julie Litchfield & Laurence Whitehead, 2003. "The Impact of Inequality in Latin America," PRUS Working Papers 21, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Ravi Kanbur & Xiaobo Zhang, 2004.
"Fifty Years of Regional Inequality in China: A Journey Through Central Planning, Reform and Openness,"
158, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2004. "Fifty Years of Regional Inequality in China: A Journey through Central Planning, Reform, and Openness," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Carneiro, Jorge & Matos, Nancy & Husted, Bryan, 2015. "Free markets and social inclusion: Toward a common goal," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 173-176.
- Isabel Ortiz & Matthew Cummins, 2011.
"Global Inequality: Beyond the Bottom Billion – A Rapid Review of Income Distribution in 141 Countries,"
1105, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Isabel Ortiz & Matthew Cummins, 2011. "Global Inequality: Beyond the Bottom Billion – A Rapid Review of Income Distribution in 141 Countries," Working papers 1102, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- World Bank, 2004. "Mexico : Public Expenditure Review, Volume 2. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15660, The World Bank.
- Martin Fournier, 2001. "Inequality decomposition by factor component : a “rank-correlation” approach illustrated on the Taiwanese case," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 67(4), pages 381-403.
- Heltberg, Rasmus, 2002. "The Poverty Elasticity of Growth," WIDER Working Paper Series 021, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alfredo Macías Vázquez, 2014. "Crecimiento, desigualdad y pobreza: estado de la cuestión," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 16(31), pages 101-126, July-Dece.
- Olowa Olatomide Waheed & Adebayo M. Shittu, 2012. "Remittances and income inequality in rural Nigeria," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 210-221.
- Moises Marcos, 2003. "A Glance of the Free Trade Agreement between Mexico and the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa03p315, European Regional Science Association.
- World Bank, 2005. "Argentina : Sources of Growth, Seeking Sustained Economic Growth with Social Equity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8329, The World Bank.
- Paul Cashin & Catherine A Pattillo & Ratna Sahay & Paolo Mauro, 2001. "Macroeconomic Policies and Poverty Reduction; Stylized Facts and an Overview of Research," IMF Working Papers 01/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Eleni Karagiannaki, 2017. "The empirical relationship between income poverty and income inequality in rich and middle income countries," CASE Papers /206, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Martin FOURNIER, 2001. "Inequality decomposition by factor component : a “rank-correlation” approach illustrated on the Taiwanese case," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001042, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- David E. Sahn & Stephen D. Younger, 2006. "Changes in inequality and poverty in Latin America: Looking beyond income to health and education," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 9, pages 215-234, November.
- Deininger, Klaus & Olinto, Pedro, 2000. "Asset distribution, inequality, and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2375, The World Bank.
- Martin FOURNIER, 1999. "Décomposition de l'inégalité de revenu par source : méthode des rangs et application au cas de Taiwan version anglaise : "Inequality Decomposition by factor Component: a "rank correlation&qu," Working Papers 199920, CERDI.
- Abayomi Samuel Oyekale & Adetola Ibidunni Adeoti & Tolulope Olayemi Oyekale, 2006. "Measurement and Sources of Income Inequality among Rural and Urban Households in Nigeria," Working Papers PMMA 2006-20, PEP-PMMA.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2003. "Les déterminants de l'inégalité du bien-être au Burkina Faso : une décomposition de régression," Documents de travail 85, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Benoît Prévost, 2004. "Droits et lutte contre la pauvreté : où en sont les Institutions de Bretton Woods ?," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 128(4), pages 115-124.
- Martin Fournier, 2000. "Inequality Decomposition by Factor Component: A New Approach Illustrated on the Taiwanese Case," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1288, Econometric Society.
- Michael Sarel, 1997. "How Macroeconomic Factors Affect Income Distribution; The Cross-Country Evidence," IMF Working Papers 97/152, International Monetary Fund.