Citations for "How Far Has the Transition Progressed?"
by Peter Murrell
- McNulty, James E. & Harper, Joel T. & Pennathur, Anita K., 2007. "Financial intermediation and the rule of law in the transitional economies of Central and Eastern Europe," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 55-68, March.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2004. "Would a Second Transition Stage Prolong the Initial Period of Post-socialist Economic Transformation into Market Capitalism?," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 1(1), pages 7-31, June.
- Gerber, Theodore P. & Hout, Michael, 1999. "More Than Shock Therapy: Market Transition, Employment, and Income in Russia, 1991-1995," Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics, Working Paper Series qt8kv6v960, Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics of theInstitute for Research on Labor and Employment, UC Berkeley.
- Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont & Stanley Fischer, 1998.
"How Far is Eastern Europe From Brussels?,"
IMF Working Papers
98/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Bose, Pinaki & Kemme, David M., 2002. "Liberalization, entry and product quality in transition economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 353-366, December.
- Bela Greskovits, 1999. "Consolidating Economic Reforms: the Hungarian Experience with Lessons for Poland," CASE-CEU Working Papers 0031, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Dominick Salvatore, 2001. "The Problems of Transition, EU Enlargement, and Globalization," Empirica, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 137-157, June.
- Beck, Thorsten & Laeven, Luc, 2005.
"Institution building and growth in transition economies,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3657, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Laeven, L., 2006. "Institution building and growth in transition economies," Other publications TiSEM b872919e-8dac-46d6-9c0a-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Beck, Thorsten & Laeven, Luc, 2006. "Institution Building and Growth in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 5718, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan & Tenev, Stoyan, 1997. "Circumstance and choice : the role of initial conditions and policies in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1866, The World Bank.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 2009. "Lost in transition: Life satisfaction on the road to capitalism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 130-145, August.
- Thorsten Beck & Luc Laeven, 2006. "Institution building and growth in transition economies," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 157-186, June.
- Denizer, Cevdet, 1997. "Stabilization, adjustment, and growth prospects in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1855, The World Bank.
- Earle, John S. & Sakova, Zuzana, 2000. "Business start-ups or disguised unemployment? Evidence on the character of self-employment from transition economies," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 575-601, September.
- John Tomer, 2002. "Intangible Factors in the Eastern European Transition: A Socio-Economic Analysis," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 421-444.
- J. Fidrmuc & J. Fidrmuc, 2000. "Macroeconomic Developments in Slovakia and the EU Accession Process," Working Papers ir00007, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Mark E. Schaffer & Gerard Turley, 2001.
"Effective versus statutory taxation: measuring effective tax administration in transition economies,"
62, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Mark E. Schaffer & Gerard Turley, 2000. "Effective versus Statutory Taxation: Measuring Effective Tax Administration in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 347, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mark Schaffer & Gerard Turley, 2000. "Effective versus Statutory Taxation: Measuring Effective Tax Administration in Transition Economies," CERT Discussion Papers 0008, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Carlos Riojas & Alfonso Alarcon, 2004. "Regionalizacion y cambio institucional en Mexico a finales del siglo XX," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 1(1), pages 93-115, Julio-Dic.
- Lawrence King & Patrick Hamm, 2005. "Privatization and State Capacity in Postcommunist Society," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp806, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Theo Eicher & Till Schreiber, 2006.
"Structural Policies and Growth: Time Series Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
48, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Eicher, Theo S. & Schreiber, Till, 2010. "Structural policies and growth: Time series evidence from a natural experiment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 169-179, January.
- Marcello Signorelli & Enrico Marelli, 2007. "Institutional change, regional features and aggregate performance in eight EU’s transition countries," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 37/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Theo Eicher & Till Schreiber, 2010. "Institutions and Growth: Time Series Evidence from Natural Experiments," Working Papers UWEC-2007-15-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Ismail, Abdul Ghafar & Tohirin, Achmad, 2009. "Finance and Growth: The Role of Islamic Contracts," MPRA Paper 13744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariane TICHIT, 1997.
"Reprise économique dans les pays post-communistes: application d'un modèle de durée,"
- Ariane Tichit, 1998. "Reprise économique dans les pays post-communistes : application d'un modèle de durée," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 136(5), pages 73-92.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4295080 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clarke, George R.G., 2008. "Has the internet increased exports for firms from low and middle-income countries," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 16-37, March.
- Earle, John S. & Sakova, Zuzana, 1999. "Entrepreneurship from Scratch: Lessons on the Entry Decision into Self-Employment from Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 79, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhou, Huizhong, 1997. "Partial reform and full price liberalization in the short and the long run," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 53-66.
- Lawrence P. King, 2003. "Explaining Postcommunist Economic Performance," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-559, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Abdul Ghafar b. Ismail & Achmad Tohirin, 2010. "Islamic law and finance," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 178-199, May.
- Raúl de Arriba Bueno, 2006. "Private or Market Economy in Bulgaria? An Institutional Approach to the Bulgarian Transition," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 71-89.
- Stone, Zita & Filippaios, Fragkiskos & Stoian, Carmen, 2014. "Equity culture development in Central and Eastern Europe: The role of institutional and managerial factors," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 234-263.
- Clarke, George R.G., 2002. "Does Internet Connectivity Affect Export Performance? Evidence from Transition Economies," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- George Petrakos & Maria Tsiapa, 2001. "The Spatial Aspects of Enterprise Learning in Transition Countries," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 549-562.
- Una Okonkwo Osili & Anna Paulson, 2008. "What Can We Learn about Financial Access from U.S. Immigrants?," NFI Working Papers 2008-WP-05, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Blangiewicz, Maria & Charemza, Wojciech W., 2001. "East European economic reform: Some simulations on a structural VAR model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 147-160, February.