Citations for "Can Affirmative Action Be Cost Effective? An Experimental Examination of Price-Preference Auctions"
by Andrew Schotter & Allan Corns
- Zheng, Charles Z., 2001.
"High Bids and Broke Winners,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 129-171, September.
- Mark Isaac & Svetlana Pevnitskaya & Tim C. Salmon, 2008. "Individual Behavior In Auctions with Price Proportional Benefits," Working Papers wp2008_07_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Wong, Maisy, 2014.
"Estimating the distortionary effects of ethnic quotas in Singapore using housing transactions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 131-145.
- Wong, Maisy, 2013. "Estimating the Distortionary Effects of Ethnic Quotas in Singapore Using Housing Transactions," MPRA Paper 51217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Pezanis-Christou & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2003.
"Elicited bid functions in (a)symmetric first-price auctions,"
85, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Pezanis-Christou, P. & Sadrieh, A., 2003. "Elicited Bid Functions in a (a)Symmetric First-Price Auctions," Discussion Paper 2003-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Paul Pezanis-Christou & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2003. "Elicited bid functions in (a)symmetric first-price auctions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 578.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Charness, Gary & Kuhn, Peter, 2011.
"Lab Labor: What Can Labor Economists Learn from the Lab?,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
- Gary Charness & Peter J. Kuhn, 2010. "Lab Labor: What Can Labor Economists Learn from the Lab?," NBER Working Papers 15913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charness, Gary & Kuhn, Peter J., 2010. "Lab Labor: What Can Labor Economists Learn from the Lab?," IZA Discussion Papers 4941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elena Krasnokutskaya & Katja Seim, 2011. "Bid Preference Programs and Participation in Highway Procurement Auctions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2653-86, October.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Theo Offerman, 2002. "The Amsterdam Auction," Microeconomics 0205002, EconWPA.
- Ivan Pastine & Tuvana Pastine, 2006.
"Politician Preferences and Caps on Political Lobbying,"
200619, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Pastine, Ivan & Pastine, Tuvana, 2006. "Politician Preferences and Caps on Political Lobbying," CEPR Discussion Papers 5913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harry Holzer & David Neumark, 1999.
"Assessing Affirmative Action,"
NBER Working Papers
7323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colucci, Domenico & Doni, Nicola & Valori, Vincenzo, 2012.
"Preferential treatment in procurement auctions through information revelation,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 883-886.
- Domenico Colucci & Nicola Doni & Vincenzo Valori, 2012. "Preferential treatment in procurement auctions through information revelation," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2012-06, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Nakabayashi, Jun, 2013.
"Small business set-asides in procurement auctions: An empirical analysis,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 28-44.
- Jun Nakabayashi, 2009. "Small Business Set-asides in Procurement Auctions: An Empirical Analysis," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2009-005, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba, revised Nov 2009.
- Jun Nakabayashi, 2010. "Small Business Set-asides in Procurement Auctions: An Empirical Analysis," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-126, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mares, Vlad & Swinkels, Jeroen M., 2011. "Near-optimality of second price mechanisms in a class of asymmetric auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 218-241, May.
- Rahul Deb & Mallesh Pai, 2013. "Symmetric Auctions," Working Papers tecipa-486, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- repec:wyi:journl:002123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Wiederhold, 2012. "The Role of Public Procurement in Innovation: Theory and Empirical Evidence," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 43, October.
- Filippin, Antonio, 2003.
"Discrimination and Workers' Expectations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
823, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Filippin, Antonio, 2003. "Discrimination and Workers' Expectations," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 78, Royal Economic Society.
- Antonio Filippin, 2003. "Discrimination and workers' expectations," Departmental Working Papers 2003-15, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006. "Optimal Inequality/Optimal Incentives: Evidence from a Tournament," NBER Working Papers 12588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alcalde, José & Matthias, Dahm, 2011.
"Competition for Procurement Shares,"
QM&ET Working Papers
11-3, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica.
- Jason Shachat & J. Todd Swarthout, 2003.
"Procurement Auctions for Differentiated Goods,"
Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series
2006-15, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Apr 2009.
- J. Todd Swarthout & Jason Shachat, 2004. "The performance of reverse auctions versus request for quotes when procuring goods with quality differences," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 255, Econometric Society.