Citations for "Experimental Tests of the Separation Theorem and the Capital Asset Pricing Model"
by Kroll, Yoram & Levy, Haim & Rapoport, Amnon
- Weber, Martin & Camerer, Colin F., 1998. "The disposition effect in securities trading: an experimental analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 167-184, January.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2008.
"Financial Literacy and Portfolio Diversification,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
0812, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2008.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2008. "Financial Literacy and Portfolio Diversification," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/31, European University Institute.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2009. "Financial Literacy and Portfolio Diversification," CSEF Working Papers 212, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Gurevich, Gregory & Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori, 2009. "Decision-making under uncertainty - A field study of cumulative prospect theory," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1221-1229, July.
- Kaufmann, Christine & Weber, Martin, 2013. "Sometimes less is more – The influence of information aggregation on investment decisions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 20-33.
- Anderson, Barry F. & Settle, John W., 1996. "The influence of portfolio characteristics and investment period on investment choice," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 343-358, June.
- Dorn, Daniel & Huberman, Gur, 2007.
"Preferred Risk Habitat of Individual Investors,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6532, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James A. Sundali & Gregory R. Stone & Federico L. Guerrero, 2012. "The effect of setting goals and emotions on asset allocation decisions," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(11), pages 1008-1031, November.
- Singer, Nico, 2011. "A behavioral portfolio analysis of retirement portfolios," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 104, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Sun, Lei & Widdicks, Martin, 2016. "Why do employees like to be paid with Options?: A multi-period prospect theory approach," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 106-125.
- Jiang, Chonghui & Ma, Yongkai & An, Yunbi, 2013. "International portfolio selection with exchange rate risk: A behavioural portfolio theory perspective," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 648-659.
- Ilan Yaniv & Shoham Choshen-Hillel & Maxim Milyavsky, 2008. "Spurious Consensus and Opinion Revision: Why Might People Be More Confident in Their Less Accurate Judgments?," Discussion Paper Series dp492, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Plott, Charles R., 2000.
"Basic Principles of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence From Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets,"
1070, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Peter Bossaerts & Charles Plott, 2004. "Basic Principles of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence from Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets," Review of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 135-169.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Plott, Charles, 2000. "Basic Principles Of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence From Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2578, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Anya Savikhin Samek & Arie Kapteyn & Lewis Glinert & Angela Hung & Aileen Heinberg, 2014.
"Visual Tools and Narratives: New Ways to Improve Financial Literacy,"
NBER Working Papers
20229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lewis Glinert & Aileen Heinberg & Angela Hung & Arie Kapteyn & Annamaria Lusardi & Anya Samek, 2014. "Visual Tools and Narratives: New Ways to Improve Financial Literacy," Framed Field Experiments 00429, The Field Experiments Website.
- Weber, Martin & Welfens, Frank, 2007.
"The repurchase behavior of individual investors : an experimental investigation,"
07-44, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Weber, Martin & Welfens, Frank, 2007. "The Repurchase Behavior of Individual Investors: An Experimental Investigation," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-44, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Olga Bourachnikova, 2007.
"Weighting Function in the Behavioral Portfolio Theory,"
Working Papers CEB
07-011.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Olga Bourachnikova, 2007. "Weighting function in the behavioral portfolio theory," DULBEA Working Papers 07-07.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Leima Davidovitz & Yoram Kroll, 1999. "Choices in Egalitarian Distribution: Inequality Aversion versus Risk Aversion," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 43, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Yoram Kroll & Leima Davidovitz, 1999. "Choices in egalitarian distribution: inequality aversion versus risk aversion," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6582, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cavezzali Elisa & Gardenal Gloria & Rigoni Ugo, 2015. "Risk Taking Behaviour and Diversification Strategies: Do Financial Literacy and Financial Education Play a Role?," Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 121-156, June.
- Maines, Laureen A., 1996. "An experimental examination of subjective forecast combination," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 223-233, June.
- Daniel, Kent & Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2002. "Investor psychology in capital markets: evidence and policy implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 139-209, January.
- Shane Frederick & George Loewenstein & Ted O'Donoghue, 2002. "Time Discounting and Time Preference: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 351-401, June.
- Bettina Kuon & Abdolkarim Sadrieh & Barbara Mathauschek, 1999.
"Teams Take the Better Risks,"
Discussion Paper Serie B
452, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Plott, Charles, 2002. "The CAPM in thin experimental financial markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 1093-1112, July.
- David J. Cooper, 1999. "Gaming against Managers in Incentive Systems: Experimental Results with Chinese Students and Chinese Managers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 781-804, September.
- Brice Corgnet & Mark DeSantis & David Porter, 2015. "What Makes a Good Trader? On the Role of Quant Skills, Behavioral Biases and Intuition on Trader Performance," Working Papers 15-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Lipe, M. G., 1998. "Individual investors' risk judgments and investment decisions: The impact of accounting and market data," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 625-640, October.
- Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D & Giga, Aleksandar & Zapatero, Fernando, 2016. "Skewness Seeking in a Dynamic Portfolio Choice Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 11056, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D & Giga, Aleksandar & Zapatero, Fernando, 2015. "Risk Aversion in a Dynamic Asset Allocation Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 10332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ioannou , Christos A. & Sadeh, Jana, 2014. "Time Preferences and Risk Aversion: Tests on Domain Differences," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1422, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Elisa Cavezzali & Gloria Gardenal & Ugo Rigoni, 2012. "Risk taking, diversification behavior and financial literacy of individual investors," Working Papers 17, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Anderson, Anders E. S., 2004. "One for the Gain, Three for the Loss," SIFR Research Report Series 20, Institute for Financial Research.
- Judith Avrahami & Yaakov Kareev & Einav Hart, 2014. "Taking the sting out of choice: Diversification of investments," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 9(5), pages 373-386, September.
- Jakusch, Sven Thorsten, 2016. "On the applicability of maximum likelihood methods: From experimental to financial data," SAFE Working Paper Series 148, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.