Property Rights, Transaction Costs, and X-Efficiency: An Essay in Economic Theory
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oum, Tae H. & Yan, Jia & Yu, Chunyan, 2008.
"Ownership forms matter for airport efficiency: A stochastic frontier investigation of worldwide airports,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 422-435, September.
- Oum, Tae H. & Yan, Jia & Yu, Chunyan, 2009. "Ownership Forms Matter for Airport Efficiency: A Stochastic Frontier Investigation of Worldwide Airports," 50th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Portland, Oregon, March 16-18, 2009 207604, Transportation Research Forum.
- Nijkamp, P., 1985. "Equity and efficiency in environmental policy analyses : separability versus inseparability," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Good, David H. & Roller, Lars-Hendrik & Sickles, Robin C., 1995. "Airline efficiency differences between Europe and the US: Implications for the pace of EC integration and domestic regulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 508-518, February.
- Hildenbrand, Andreas & Duran, Mihael, 2013.
"The role of managerial work in market performance: A monopoly model with team production,"
University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics
66, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Hildenbrand, Andreas & Duran, Mihael, 2014. "The Role of Managerial Work in Market Performance: A Monopoly Model with Team Production," MPRA Paper 58594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Hildenbrand & Mihael Duran, 2013. "The Role of Managerial Work in Market Performance: A Monopoly Model with Team Production," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201353, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Mueller, Dennis C., 1996. "Lessons from the United States's antitrust history," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 415-445, June.
- Holmstrom, Bengt R. & Tirole, Jean, 1989. "The theory of the firm," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.),Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-133, Elsevier.
- Semenova, Oxana (Семенова, Оксана), 2014. "The system of tariffs for railway transportation and the direction of its future development [Система Тарифов На Железнодорожном Транспорте И Направления Ее Дальнейшего Развития]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 105-115.
- Alessi Louis De, 1998. "Reflections on Coase, Cost, and Efficiency," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Furubotn, Eirik G., 2001. "The new institutional economics and the theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 133-153, June.
- Backx, Mattijs & Carney, Michael & Gedajlovic, Eric, 2002. "Public, private and mixed ownership and the performance of international airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 213-220.
- Grafton, R Quentin & Squires, Dale & Fox, Kevin J, 2000.
"Private Property and Economic Efficiency: A Study of a Common-Pool Resource,"
Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 679-713, October.
- Grafton, R.Q. & Squires, D. & Fox, K.J., 1998. "Private Property and Economic Efficiency: A Study of a Common-Pool Resource," Working Papers 9804e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Yuli Radev, 2014. "Natural gas trading in Europe in terms of market disequilibrium," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 3-18,19-33.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2008. "From Walrasian general equilibrium to incomplete contracts : making sense of institutions," MPRA Paper 37887, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Robert Tartarin, 1987. "Efficacité et propriété," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(6), pages 1129-1156.
- González, Eduardo & Cárcaba, Ana, 2001. "A Resource-Based Interpretation of Technical Efficiency Indexes," Efficiency Series Papers 2001/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Oum, Tae H. & Adler, Nicole & Yu, Chunyan, 2006. "Privatization, Corporatization, Ownership Forms and their Effects on the Performance of the World’s Major Airports," 47th Annual Transportation Research Forum, New York, New York, March 23-25, 2006 208026, Transportation Research Forum.
- Krul, Kees & Ho, Peter & Yang, Xiuyun, 2020. "Incentivizing household forest management in China's forest reform: Limitations to rights-based approaches in Southwest China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C).
- Bernard Enjolras, 2004. "Individual action, institutions and social change : an approach in terms of convention," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r04052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Nolan, Charles & Trew, Alex, 2015. "Transaction Costs and Institutions: Investments in Exchanger," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-70, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dequech, David, 2006. "The new institutional economics and the theory of behaviour under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 109-131, January.
- Norgaard, Richard, 1983. "Equilibria, Environmental Externalities, and Property Rights: A Coevolutionary View," CUDARE Working Papers 198266, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ofelia Betancor & María Paz Espinosa, 2015. "Privatización, competencia y regulación aeroportuaria:experiencia internacional," Working Papers 2015-03, FEDEA.
- Peeter Peda & Giuseppe Grossi & Margo Liik, 2013. "Do ownership and size affect the performance of water utilities? Evidence from Estonian municipalities," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(2), pages 237-259, May.
- Lennart Erixon & Louise Johannesson, 2015. "Is the psychology of high profits detrimental to industrial renewal? Experimental evidence for the theory of transformation pressure," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 475-511, April.
- L. Johnson & R. Ley & Thomas Cate, 2005. "Selecting Social Goals: J. M. Keynes and the Emergence of Ontological Rationality in Economics," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 11(3), pages 291-300, August.
- Oum, Tae H. & Adler, Nicole & Yu, Chunyan, 2006. "Privatization, corporatization, ownership forms and their effects on the performance of the world's major airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 109-121.
- Nantongo, Mary & Vatn, Arild, 2019. "Estimating Transaction Costs of REDD+," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 1-11.
- Meryem Duygun & Silvia Pazzi & Emili Tortosa-Ausina & Simona Zambelli, 2014. "Does local public ownership matter for the efficiency of water utilities? Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2014/21, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).