Property Rights, Transaction Costs, and X-Efficiency: An Essay in Economic Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oum, Tae H. & Yan, Jia & Yu, Chunyan, 2008.
"Ownership forms matter for airport efficiency: A stochastic frontier investigation of worldwide airports,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 422-435, September.
- Oum, Tae H. & Yan, Jia & Yu, Chunyan, 2009. "Ownership Forms Matter for Airport Efficiency: A Stochastic Frontier Investigation of Worldwide Airports," 50th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Portland, Oregon, March 16-18, 2009 207604, Transportation Research Forum.
- Nijkamp, P., 1985. "Equity and efficiency in environmental policy analyses : separability versus inseparability," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Good, David H. & Roller, Lars-Hendrik & Sickles, Robin C., 1995. "Airline efficiency differences between Europe and the US: Implications for the pace of EC integration and domestic regulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 508-518, February.
- Hildenbrand, Andreas & Duran, Mihael, 2013.
"The role of managerial work in market performance: A monopoly model with team production,"
University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance
66, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Hildenbrand, Andreas & Duran, Mihael, 2014. "The Role of Managerial Work in Market Performance: A Monopoly Model with Team Production," MPRA Paper 58594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Hildenbrand & Mihael Duran, 2013. "The Role of Managerial Work in Market Performance: A Monopoly Model with Team Production," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201353, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Mueller, Dennis C., 1996. "Lessons from the United States's antitrust history," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 415-445, June.
- Holmstrom, Bengt R. & Tirole, Jean, 1989. "The theory of the firm," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-133 Elsevier.
- Semenova, Oxana, 2014. "The system of tariffs for railway transportation and the direction of its future development," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 105-115.
- Alessi Louis De, 1998. "Reflections on Coase, Cost, and Efficiency," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Furubotn, Eirik G., 2001. "The new institutional economics and the theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 133-153, June.
- Backx, Mattijs & Carney, Michael & Gedajlovic, Eric, 2002. "Public, private and mixed ownership and the performance of international airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 213-220.
- Grafton, R Quentin & Squires, Dale & Fox, Kevin J, 2000.
"Private Property and Economic Efficiency: A Study of a Common-Pool Resource,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 679-713, October.
- Grafton, R.Q. & Squires, D. & Fox, K.J., 1998. "Private Property and Economic Efficiency: A Study of a Common-Pool Resource," Working Papers 9804e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Yuli Radev, 2014. "Natural gas trading in Europe in terms of market disequilibrium," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 3-18,19-33.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2008. "From Walrasian general equilibrium to incomplete contracts : making sense of institutions," MPRA Paper 37887, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Robert Tartarin, 1987. "Efficacité et propriété," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(6), pages 1129-1156.
- González, Eduardo & Cárcaba, Ana, 2001. "A Resource-Based Interpretation of Technical Efficiency Indexes," Efficiency Series Papers 2001/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Oum, Tae H. & Adler, Nicole & Yu, Chunyan, 2006. "Privatization, Corporatization, Ownership Forms and their Effects on the Performance of the World’s Major Airports," 47th Annual Transportation Research Forum, New York, New York, March 23-25, 2006 208026, Transportation Research Forum.
- Bernard Enjolras, 2004. "Individual action, institutions and social change : an approach in terms of convention," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r04052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Nolan, Charles & Trew, Alex, 2015. "Transaction Costs and Institutions: Investments in Exchanger," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-70, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dequech, David, 2006. "The new institutional economics and the theory of behaviour under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 109-131, January.
- Norgaard, Richard, 1983. "Equilibria, Environmental Externalities, and Property Rights: A Coevolutionary View," CUDARE Working Papers 198266, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Peeter Peda & Giuseppe Grossi & Margo Liik, 2013. "Do ownership and size affect the performance of water utilities? Evidence from Estonian municipalities," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(2), pages 237-259, May.
- Lennart Erixon & Louise Johannesson, 2015. "Is the psychology of high profits detrimental to industrial renewal? Experimental evidence for the theory of transformation pressure," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 475-511, April.
- L. Johnson & R. Ley & Thomas Cate, 2005. "Selecting Social Goals: J. M. Keynes and the Emergence of Ontological Rationality in Economics," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 11(3), pages 291-300, August.
- Oum, Tae H. & Adler, Nicole & Yu, Chunyan, 2006. "Privatization, corporatization, ownership forms and their effects on the performance of the world's major airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 109-121.
- Meryem Duygun & Silvia Pazzi & Emili Tortosa-Ausina & Simona Zambelli, 2014. "Does local public ownership matter for the efficiency of water utilities? Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2014/21, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:1:p:64-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.