China's Exchange Rate Appreciation in the Light of the Earlier Japanese Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ronald McKinnon, 2006. "China'S Exchange Rate Appreciation In The Light Of The Earlier Japanese Experience," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 287-298, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Tan, Kong-Yam, 2004. "Blunt to sharpened razor," DSGD discussion papers 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul De Grauwe & Zhaoyong Zhang & Rod Tyers, 2016.
"Slower Growth and Vulnerability to Recession: Updating China's Global Impact,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(1), pages 66-88, February.
- Rod Tyers, 2015. "Slower Growth and Vulnerability to Recession: Updating China’s Global Impact," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Rod Tyers, 2015. "Slower growth and vulnerability to recession: updating China’s global impact," CAMA Working Papers 2015-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rod Tyers & Ying Zhang, 2014.
"Real exchange rate determination and the China puzzle,"
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature,
Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 28(2), pages 1-32, November.
- Rod Tyers & Ying Zhang, 2014. "Real Exchange Rate Determination and the China Puzzle," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain, 2008.
"American and European Financial Shocks: Implications for Chinese Economic Performance,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2008-491, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain, 2008. "American And European Financial Shocks: Implications For Chinese Economic Performance," CAMA Working Papers 2008-08, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ying Wu, 2010. "Exchange Rates and Prices under Processing Trade: A Macroeconomic Analysis," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(3), pages 345-357, September.
- Cho-Hoi Hui & Chi-Fai Lo & Tsz-Kin Chung, 2008. "Market Expectation of Appreciation of the Renminbi," Working Papers 0803, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Robert Lafrance, 2008. "China's Exchange Rate Policy: A Survey of the Literature," Discussion Papers 08-5, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate; current account; China; Japan;
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-02-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CNA-2007-02-17 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-02-17 (Development)
- NEP-IFN-2007-02-17 (International Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2007-02-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:4619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .