China'S Exchange Rate Appreciation In The Light Of The Earlier Japanese Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- McKinnon, Ronald, 2006. "China's Exchange Rate Appreciation in the Light of the Earlier Japanese Experience," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald I. McKinnon & Kenichi Ohno, 1997. "Dollar and Yen: Resolving Economic Conflict between the United States and Japan," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262133350.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Tan, Kong-Yam, 2004. "Blunt to sharpened razor," DSGD discussion papers 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rod Tyers & Ying Zhang, 2014.
"Real exchange rate determination and the China puzzle,"
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature,
Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 28(2), pages 1-32, November.
- Rod Tyers & Ying Zhang, 2014. "Real Exchange Rate Determination and the China Puzzle," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke & Marc Gronwald, 2008.
"The Undisclosed Renminbi Basket: Are the Markets Telling Us Something about Where the Renminbi-US Dollar Exchange Rate is Going?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(12), pages 1581-1598, December.
- Funke, Michael & Gronwald, Marc, 2007. "The undisclosed renminbi basket : are the markets telling us something about where the renminbi - US dollar exchange rate is going?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michael Funke & Marc Gronwald, 2008. "The Undisclosed Renminbi Basket: Are the Markets Telling us something about where the Renminbi – US Dollar Exchange Rate is Going?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2272, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Funke & Marc Gronwald, 2008. "The undisclosed Renminbi Basket: are the markets telling us something about where the Renminbi - US Dollar Exchange Rate is going?," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20812b, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Paul De Grauwe & Zhaoyong Zhang & Rod Tyers, 2016.
"Slower Growth and Vulnerability to Recession: Updating China's Global Impact,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(1), pages 66-88, February.
- Rod Tyers, 2015. "Slower Growth and Vulnerability to Recession: Updating China’s Global Impact," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Rod Tyers, 2015. "Slower growth and vulnerability to recession: updating China’s global impact," CAMA Working Papers 2015-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ying Wu, 2010. "Exchange Rates and Prices under Processing Trade: A Macroeconomic Analysis," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(3), pages 345-357, September.
- Cho-Hoi Hui & Chi-Fai Lo & Tsz-Kin Chung, 2008. "Market Expectation of Appreciation of the Renminbi," Working Papers 0803, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain, 2008.
"American and European Financial Shocks: Implications for Chinese Economic Performance,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2008-491, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain, 2008. "American And European Financial Shocks: Implications For Chinese Economic Performance," CAMA Working Papers 2008-08, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Robert Lafrance, 2008. "China's Exchange Rate Policy: A Survey of the Literature," Discussion Papers 08-5, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:11:y:2006:i:3:p:287-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.