Report NEP-IFN-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mitchell, David & Rebelein, Robert P. & Schneider, Patricia & Simpson, Nicole B. & Eric Fisher, . "A Classroom Experiment on Exchange Rate Determination with Purchasing Power Parity," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 87, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Olivier Darné & Jean-François Hoarau, 2006. "Testing the purchasing power parity in China," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-18, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Sabine Stephan, 2005. "Pricing-to-Market Effects in Foreign Trade Prices. Evidence from a Cointegration Approach for Germany," IMK Working Paper 07-2005, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Mete Feridun, 2006. "Currency Crises in Emerging Markets: An Application of Signals Approach to Turkey," Discussion Paper Series 2006_26, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Dec 2006.
- Peter Flaschel & Christian Proano & Willi Semmler, 2006. "Currency Crises and Monetary Policy in Economies with Partial Dollarisation of Liabilities," IMK Working Paper 05-2006, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Mete Feridun, 2007. "Determinants of Currency Crises in Emerging Markets: An Empirical Investigation on Turkey," Discussion Paper Series 2007_01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2007.
- Devesh Kapur & Richard Webb, 2006. "Beyond the IMF," Working Papers 99, Center for Global Development.
- Belke, Ansgar H. & Gros, Daniel, 2007. "Instability of the Eurozone? On Monetary Policy, House Prices and Labor Market Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 2547, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:004215 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McKinnon, Ronald, 2006. "China's Exchange Rate Appreciation in the Light of the Earlier Japanese Experience," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-35, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Oscar Bernal Diaz & Jean-Yves Gnabo, 2007. "Talks, financial operations or both? Generalizing central banks' FX reaction functions," DULBEA Working Papers 07-03.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Imen Kouki & Hélène Raymond, 2006. "Analyse microstructurelle du comportement du teneur de marché des changes : étude intra-journalière de l'activité d'un teneur de marché tunisien," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-14, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Adolfson, Malin & Laséen, Stefan & Lindé, Jesper & Villani, Mattias, 2007. "Evaluating An Estimated New Keynesian Small Open Economy Model," Working Paper Series 203, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2006. "Equity premium: Historical, expected, required and implied," IESE Research Papers D/661, IESE Business School.