Entry and shakeout in dynamic oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Hünermund, Paul & Takahashi, Yuya, 2015. "Entry and Shakeout in Dynamic Oligopoly," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112865, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ariel Pakes & Paul McGuire, 1994.
"Computing Markov-Perfect Nash Equilibria: Numerical Implications of a Dynamic Differentiated Product Model,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(4), pages 555-589, Winter.
- Ariel Pakes & Paul McGuire, 1992. "Computing Markov Perfect Nash Equilibria: Numerical Implications of a Dynamic Differentiated Product Model," NBER Technical Working Papers 0119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul McGuire & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "Computing Markov perfect Nash equilibria: numerical implications of a dynamic differentiated product model," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 58, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Klepper, Steven, 1996. "Entry, Exit, Growth, and Innovation over the Product Life Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 562-583, June.
- Gowrisankaran, Gautam, 1999. "Efficient representation of state spaces for some dynamic models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1077-1098, August.
- Horvath, Michael & Schivardi, Fabiano & Woywode, Michael, 2001. "On industry life-cycles: delay, entry, and shakeout in beer brewing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1023-1052, July.
- Klepper, Steven & Simons, Kenneth L, 1997. "Technological Extinctions of Industrial Firms: An Inquiry into Their Nature and Causes," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 379-460, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitsuru Igami, 2018. "Industry Dynamics of Offshoring: The Case of Hard Disk Drives," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 67-101, February.
More about this item
KeywordsLife Cycle; Dynamic Oligopoly; Preemption; War of Attrition; Penicillin;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2015-01-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2015-01-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DGE-2015-01-14 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IND-2015-01-14 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:14116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.