Report NEP-BEC-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Pugsley & Aysegul Sahin, 2014. "Grown-up business cycles," Staff Reports 707, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Abidoye, Babatunde & Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan, 2014. "Mandatory Costs By Firm Size Thresholds: Firm Location, Growth And Death In Sri Lanka," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38332, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Amendolagine , Vito & Cozza , Claudio & Rabellotti , Roberta, 2014. "Chinese and Indian Multinationals: A Firm-Level Analysis of their Investments in Europe," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/27, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Thomas Brenner & Matthias Duschl, 2014. "Modelling Firm and Market Dynamics - A Flexible Model Reproducing Existing Stylized Facts," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2014-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Miriam Rinawi & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2014. "Firms' method of pay and the retention of apprentices," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0104, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Jan 2020.
- Hünermund, Paul & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Takahashi, Yuya, 2014. "Entry and shakeout in dynamic oligopoly," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-116, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Javed, Sehrish & Naeem, Sana & Ijaz, Muhammad Shahzad, 2014. "Impact of Micro Economic Variables on Firms Performance," MPRA Paper 60792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yohei Tenryu & Keita Kamei, 2014. "Dynamic Voluntary Advertising under Partial Market Coverage," KIER Working Papers 909, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Guillermo Acuña & Jean P. Sepulveda & Marcos Vergara, 2014. "Ownership Concentration of Family and Non-Family Firms and the Relationship to Performance," Serie Working Papers 03, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised Dec 2014.
- Milica Jakšiæ, Miloš Jakšiæ, 2014. "Organization Performance And Employee Satisfaction," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-02, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Richter, Katharina & Spengel, Christoph, 2014. "Tax planning of R&D intensive multinationals," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-114, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Franz Tödtling & Markus Grillitsch, 2014. "Does combinatorial knowledge lead to a better innovation performance of firms?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2014_07, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler, 2014. "EU Accession, Domestic Market Competition and Total Factor Productivity. Firm Level Evidence," WIFO Working Papers 492, WIFO.