Report NEP-IND-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hünermund, Paul & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Takahashi, Yuya, 2014. "Entry and shakeout in dynamic oligopoly," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-116, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Igor G. Pospelov & Stanislav A. Radionov, 2014. "On The Social Efficiency In Monopolistic Competitioin Models," HSE Working papers WP BRP 80/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Judith A. Chevalier & Anil K. Kashyap, 2014. "Best Prices: Price Discrimination and Consumer Substitution," NBER Working Papers 20768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Minas Vlassis & Stefanos Mamakis, 2014. "Optimal Strategies in Unionized Oligopoly and Inward FDI," Working Papers 1402, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Angelo Castaldo & Laura Ferrari-Bravo, 2014. "Mergers in declining industries: puzzles from competition and industrial policies," Public Finance Research Papers 9, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Adam Pilny, 2014. "Mergers and Acquisitions in the German Hospital Market – Who are the Targets?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0518, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Matthias Brachert & T. Broekel, 2014. "The Structure and Evolution of Intersectoral Technological Complementarity in R&D in Germany from 1990 to 2011," IWH Discussion Papers 13, Halle Institute for Economic Research.