Investment impact of tax loss treatment: Empirical insights from a panel of multinationals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mackie-Mason, Jeffrey K., 1990. "Some nonlinear tax effects on asset values and investment decisions under uncertainty," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 301-327, August.
- de Mooij, Ruud A & Ederveen, Sjef, 2003.
"Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment: A Synthesis of Empirical Research,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(6), pages 673-693, November.
- Ruud de Mooij & S. Ederveen, 2001. "Taxation and foreign direct investment; a synthesis of empirical research," CPB Discussion Paper 3, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2001. "Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment: A Synthesis of Empirical Research," CESifo Working Paper Series 588, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haufler, Andreas & Mardan, Mohammed, 2014.
"Cross-border loss offset can fuel tax competition,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 42-61.
- Andreas Haufler & Mohammed Mardan, 2013. "Cross-Border Loss Offset Can Fuel Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 4089, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haufler, Andreas & Mardan, Mohammed, 2014. "Cross-border loss offset can fuel tax competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 27297, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Hau fler & Mohammed Mardan, 2013. "Cross-border loss offset can fuel tax competition," Working Papers 1310, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Haufler, Andreas & Mardan, Mohammed, 2013. "Cross-border loss offset can fuel tax competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 14362, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kalamov, Zarko Y., 2013. "Risk sharing and the efficiency of public good provision under tax competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 676-683.
- Walch, Florian & Dwenger, Nadja, 2011. "Tax Losses and Firm Investment: Evidence from Tax Statistics," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48699, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Taxation; Loss Treatment; Group Taxation; Multinational Firms; Empirical Analysis;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-01-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2011-01-23 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-01-23 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:10097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .