Report NEP-ACC-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dreßler, Daniel & Overesch, Michael, 2010. "Investment impact of tax loss treatment: Empirical insights from a panel of multinationals," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-097, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Judith Freedman & John Vella, 2010. "HMRC's Management of the UK Tax System: the Boundaries of Legitimate Discretion," Working Papers 1022, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Manos Matsaganis, 2011. "Estimating the distributional effects of mortgage interest tax relief in Europe," DEOS Working Papers 1105, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Item repec:adl:wpaper:2011-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriela Pantoja & Rodrigo Peñaloza, 2011. "Evasão fiscal sob estruturas comportamentais," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 346, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Casadio, Paolo & Paradiso, Antonio, 2010. "Private sector balance, financial markets, and U.S. cycle: A SVAR analysis," MPRA Paper 28105, University Library of Munich, Germany.