Private sector balance, financial markets, and U.S. cycle: A SVAR analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gennaro Zezza, 2009.
"Fiscal policy and the economics of financial balances,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 289-310.
- Gennaro Zezza, 2009. "Fiscal Policy and the Economics of Financial Balances," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_569, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen & Gennaro Zezza, 2009. "Sustaining Recovery--Medium-term Prospects and Policies for the U.S. Economy," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_dec_09, Levy Economics Institute.
- Paolo Casadio & Antonio Paradiso, 2009. "A Financial Sector Balance Approach and the Cyclical Dynamics of the U.S. Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_576, Levy Economics Institute.
- John B. Taylor, 1999. "Monetary Policy Rules," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number tayl99-1, June.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1992. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_74, Levy Economics Institute.
- Juselius, Katarina, 2006. "The Cointegrated VAR Model: Methodology and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199285679.
- Wynne Godley & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen & Gennaro Zezza, 2007. "The U.S. Economy: Is There a Way Out of the Woods?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_nov_07, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wynne Godley, 1999. "Seven Unsustainable Processes: Medium-Term Prospects and Policies for the United States and the World," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive 99-10, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Behrendt, 2014. "The Fiscal Compact and Current Account Patterns in Europe," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2014-52, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold financial balance; Corporate financial balance; Business cycle; Financial markets; SVAR;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-01-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-01-23 (Business Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .