The Fiscal Compact and Current Account Patterns in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katja Rietzler & Dieter Teichmann & Achim Truger, 2013. "IMK Steuerschätzung 2013-2017," IMK Report 81-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- S. Bach & G. Baldi & K. Bernoth & J. Blazejczak & B. Bremer & J. Diekmann & D. Edler & B. Farkas & F. Fichtner & M. Fratzscher & M. Gornig & C. Kemfert & U. Kunert & H. Link & K. Neuhoff & W.-P. Schil, 2013. "Deutschland muss mehr in seine Zukunft investieren," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 80(26), pages 3-5.
- Robert N. McCauley & Guonan Ma, 2013. "Global and Euro Imbalances: China and Germany," SUERF 50th Anniversary Volume Chapters, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Sebastian Dullien & Mark Schieritz, 2011. "Die deutsche Investitionsschwäche: Die Mär von den Standortproblemen," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 91(7), pages 458-464, July.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2014.
"Fiscal Policy and Rebalancing in the Euro Area: A Critique of the German Debt Brake from a Post-Keynesian Perspective,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(1), pages 21-38, Februar.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2013. "Fiscal Policy and Rebalancing in the Euro Area: A Critique of the German Debt Brake from a Post-Keynesian Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_776, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ruben V Atoyan & Jonathan F Manning & Jesmin Rahman, 2013. "Rebalancing; Evidence from Current Account Adjustment in Europe," IMF Working Papers 13/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Casadio, Paolo & Paradiso, Antonio, 2010. "Private sector balance, financial markets, and U.S. cycle: A SVAR analysis," MPRA Paper 28105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wynne Godley & Gennaro Zezza, 2006. "Debt And Lending: A Cri De Coeur," Economics Policy Note Archive 06-4, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; Fiscal Compact; current account; sectoral balances;
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2014-04-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-MAC-2014-04-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2014-04-11 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hlj:hljwrp:52-2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Fahrholz). General contact details of provider: http://www.gfinm.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.