Report NEP-PBE-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Innocenti & Chiara Rapallini, 2011. "Voting by Ballots and Feet in the Laboratory," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 036, University of Siena.
- Kirill Borissov & Alexander Surkov, 2010. "Endogenous Growth in a Model with Heterogeneous Agents and Voting on Public Goods," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/10, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 29 Sep 2010.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1278 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:adl:wpaper:2011-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claudine Desrieux & Eshien Chong & Stéphane Saussier, 2010. "Putting All One's Eggs in One Basket: Relational Contracts and the Provision of Local Public Services," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/86, European University Institute.
- Karin Mayr, 2010. "Immigration and voting on the size and the composition of public spending," Vienna Economics Papers 1101, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Manos Matsaganis, 2011. "Estimating the distributional effects of mortgage interest tax relief in Europe," DEOS Working Papers 1105, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Dreßler, Daniel & Overesch, Michael, 2010. "Investment impact of tax loss treatment: Empirical insights from a panel of multinationals," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-097, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2010. "Is it Redistribution or Centralization? On the Determinants of Government Investment in Infrastructure," Working Papers XREAP2010-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2010.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1277 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Céline Ferré & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Peter Lanjouw, 2011. "Is there a metropolitan bias? The inverse relationship between poverty and city size in selected developing countries," Working Papers 192, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Arzu Yavuz, 2011. "Productivity and Wage Differentials between Private and Public Sector in the Developing Countries (Gelismekte Olan Ülkelerde Özel ve Kamu Sektöründeki Verimlilik ve Ücret Farklilasmasi)," Working Papers 1103, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- SARRACINO Francesco, 2011. "Richer in money, poorer in relationship and unhappy? Time series comparisons of social capital and well-being in Luxembourg," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-01, LISER.