Der Flächenrucksack des europäischen Außenhandels mit Agrarprodukten
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schütz, Helmut & Moll, Stephan & Bringezu, Stefan, 2003. "Globalisierung und die Verlagerung von Umweltbelastungen: Die Stoffströme des Handels der Europäischen Union," Wuppertal Papers 134, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Govereh, Jones & Jayne, T. S., 2003.
"Cash cropping and food crop productivity: synergies or trade-offs?,"
Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 39-50, January.
- Govereh, Jones & Jayne, T.S., 2003. "Cash cropping and food crop productivity: synergies or trade-offs?," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 28(1), January.
- Gilland, Bernard, 2002. "World population and food supply: can food production keep pace with population growth in the next half-century?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 47-63, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruckner, Martin & Fischer, Günther & Tramberend, Sylvia & Giljum, Stefan, 2015. "Measuring telecouplings in the global land system: A review and comparative evaluation of land footprint accounting methods," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 11-21.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wuppap:152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://wupperinst.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.