World population and food supply: can food production keep pace with population growth in the next half-century?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carleton Schade & David Pimentel, 2010. "Population crash: prospects for famine in the twenty-first century," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 245-262, April.
- Steger, Sören, 2005. "Der Flächenrucksack des europäischen Außenhandels mit Agrarprodukten," Wuppertal Papers 152, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Rawashdeh, Rami Al & Xavier-Oliveira, Emanuel & Maxwell, Philip, 2016. "The potash market and its future prospects," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 154-163.
- Pollitt, Michael G. & Steer, Steven J., 2012.
"Economies of scale and scope in network industries: Lessons for the UK water and sewerage sectors,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 17-31.
- Pollitt, M. J. & Steer, S. J., 2011. "Economies of Scale and Scope in Network Industries: Lessons for the UK water and sewerage sectors," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1152, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael G. Pollitt & Stephen J. Steer, 2011. "Economies of Scale and Scope in Network Industries: Lessons for the UK water and sewerage sectors," Working Papers EPRG 1124, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Engstrom, Rebecka & Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika, 2004. "Food losses in food service institutions Examples from Sweden," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 203-213, June.
- de Boer, Joop & Helms, Martine & Aiking, Harry, 2006. "Protein consumption and sustainability: Diet diversity in EU-15," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 267-274, September.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:288:y:2014:i:c:p:103-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Boer, Joop & Aiking, Harry, 2011. "On the merits of plant-based proteins for global food security: Marrying macro and micro perspectives," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1259-1265, May.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:306:y:2015:i:c:p:152-159 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:27:y:2002:i:1:p:47-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.