Fragmentation in property: Towards a general model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Norbert Schulz & Francesco Parisi & Ben Depoorter, 2002. "Fragmentation in Property: Towards a General Model," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(4), pages 594-594, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buchanan, James M & Yoon, Yong J, 2000. "Symmetric Tragedies: Commons and Anticommons," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Eggertsson, Thrainn, 1990. "The role of transaction costs and property rights in economic analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2-3), pages 450-457, May.
- Jeffrey P. Carpenter, 2000. "Negotiation in the Commons: Incorporating Field and Experimental Evidence into a Theory of Local Collective Action," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 156(4), pages 661-661, December.
- Schulz, Norbert, 2000. "Thoughts on the nature of vetoes when bargaining on public projects," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 17, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Miceli, Thomas J., 1997. "Economics of the Law: Torts, Contracts, Property, Litigation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195103908.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bessen James, 2009.
"Evaluating the Economic Performance of Property Systems,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 1037-1061, December.
- James Bessen, 2009. "Evaluating the Economic Performance of Property Systems," Working Papers 0902, Research on Innovation.
- Paolo CROSETTO, 2010. "To patent or not to patent: a pilot experiment on incentives to copyright in a sequential innovation setting," Departmental Working Papers 2010-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- repec:ann:journl:v:20:y:2017:i:2:p:77-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vinit Mukhija, 2005. "Collective Action and Property Rights: A Planner's Critical Look at the Dogma of Private Property," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 972-983, December.
- Barbara Luppi & Francesco Parisi, 2011. "Toward an asymmetric Coase theorem," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 111-122, February.
- Francesco Parisi & Norbert Schulz & Ben Depoorter, 2004.
"Simultaneous and Sequential Anticommons,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 175-190, March.
- Francesco Parisi & Norbert Schulz & Ben Depoorter, "undated". "Simultaneous and Sequential Anticommons," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1009, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- José António Filipe & Manuel Alberto M. Ferreira & Manuel Coelho, 2007. "The Tragedy of the Anti-Commons: A New Problem. An Application to the Fisheries," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Parisi, Francesco & Schulz, Norbert & Klick, Jonathan, 2006. "Two dimensions of regulatory competition," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 56-66, March.
- Premrl, Tine & Udovč, Andrej & Bogataj, Nevenka & Krč, Janez, 2015. "From restitution to revival: A case of commons re-establishment and restitution in Slovenia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 19-26.
- Parente, Michael D. & Winn, Abel M., 2012. "Bargaining behavior and the tragedy of the anticommons," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 475-490.
- Giuseppe Bellantuono, 2014. "The regulatory anticommons of green infrastructures," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 325-354, April.
- Ivan Major, 2014. "A Political Economy Application of the “Tragedy of the Anticommons”: The Greek Government Debt Crisis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(4), pages 425-437, November.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:4:p:425-437 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wuewep:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfwuede.html .