The role of transaction costs and property rights in economic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309.
- Jonathan Thomas & Tim Worrall, 1988. "Self-Enforcing Wage Contracts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(4), pages 541-554.
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991.
"The Pure Theory of Country Risk,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 391-435
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Parisi & Norbert Schulz & Ben Depoorter, 2004.
"Simultaneous and Sequential Anticommons,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 175-190, March.
- Francesco Parisi & Norbert Schulz & Ben Depoorter, "undated". "Simultaneous and Sequential Anticommons," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1009, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- Horwitz Steven & Bodenhorn Howard, 1994. "A Property Rights Approach to Free Banking," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 5(4), pages 1-16, December.
- Norbert Schulz & Francesco Parisi & Ben Depoorter, 2002.
"Fragmentation in Property: Towards a General Model,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(4), pages 594-594, December.
- Schulz, Norbert & Parisi, Francesco & Depoorter, Ben, 2001. "Fragmentation in property: Towards a general model," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 32, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Son Le & Mark Kroll & Bruce Walters, 2010. "The impact of institutional changes on corporate governance mechanisms in transition economies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 14(2), pages 91-114, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:34:y:1990:i:2-3:p:450-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.