Thoughts on the nature of vetoes when bargaining on public projects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yan & Ordeshook, Peter C, 1998.
"Veto Games: Spatial Committees under Unanimity Rule,"
Springer, vol. 97(4), pages 617-643, December.
- Chen, Yan & Ordeshook, Peter C., 1993. "Veto Games: Spatial Committees Under Unanimity Rule," Working Papers 847, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1984. "Easy Riders, Joint Production, and Public Goods," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(375), pages 580-598, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parisi, Francesco & Schulz, Norbert & Depoorter, Ben, 2003. "Symmetry and asymmetry in property: Commons and anticommons," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 46, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Parisi, Francesco & Schulz, Norbert & Depoorter, Ben, 2005. "Duality in Property: Commons and Anticommons," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 578-591, December.
- Francesco Parisi & Norbert Schulz & Ben Depoorter, 2004.
"Simultaneous and Sequential Anticommons,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 175-190, March.
- Francesco Parisi & Norbert Schulz & Ben Depoorter, "undated". "Simultaneous and Sequential Anticommons," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1009, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- Norbert Schulz & Francesco Parisi & Ben Depoorter, 2002.
"Fragmentation in Property: Towards a General Model,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(4), pages 594-594, December.
- Schulz, Norbert & Parisi, Francesco & Depoorter, Ben, 2001. "Fragmentation in property: Towards a general model," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 32, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wuewep:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfwuede.html .